Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 12:05 AM
Orc

Default Edging Pet Casters in XP groups

Okay after a few minutes of time, it seems like people get complacent and forget they have other spells and debuffs and then commence to simply sick the pet (late) on the mob. I'm tellin you there's people out there that edge and play this game, and just try to get into xp groups, play for a quick minute, then start beatin it. I'll see activity from you during ten pulls and then after that, I get pet attack on mobs at 40% health and zero spells being cast from you. Tired of you jerkoff casters jerking off in xp groups on my time. The irony is that you all can solo really well, but you come to COM and hire a fat ogre Warrior to run around pull. Great, I love the game, but I don't wanna work for you unless I like you. I can only like people who I respect, and I don't respect admitted hard drug addicts who aren't doing anything about it, especially when they nuke mobs extra early, making me run around like I'm in a gadamn PoN kite group playing Rogue, fuck. you need to microdose lsd and take up yoga, silly prick.

The other day, it was Christmas Eve actually, there was a monk who afked like three times in twenty minutes...then, he condescendingly said 'Oh, now I'm going to call my parents, sorry, forgot, afk a bit' - I just bailed on the group and went to Kaesora, guess I probably could handle certain things like that better, but the XP really sucked anyway and it wasn't worth being diplomatic. I'm really looking forward to leveling up, getting into a proper guild with people who are usually on the ball to play with.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:09 AM
Banned

didn't read but I did find it funny
Old 01-07-2018, 12:10 AM
Orc

I tried to edit it and jack up the font, hit it with a black background, give the fonts a gold color but can't even edit here.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:29 AM
Kobold

pulling in general is just a pain in the ass, i wont even play some classes knowing they are expected to pull in groups
Old 01-07-2018, 06:45 AM
Fire Giant

You speak of micro-dosing LSD, but you are obviously up at least an 8-ball on the ski powder.
Old 01-07-2018, 07:19 AM
Banned

what a way to start off 2018

i fucking agree

also kromulox is a god
Old 01-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Banned

Greetings Kromulox you are 100% correct that people have edge while playing EQ. this even happens in raid guilds. You are right of course to prescribe a healthy and awakening lifestyle of micro lsd and good devotional yoga. Greetings Kromulox excellent post
Old 01-07-2018, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Yes its why I only play rogue n wizard, who wants to pull 24/7 to semi afks like me, sorry
Old 01-07-2018, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pulling in general is just a pain in the ass, i wont even play some classes knowing they are expected to pull in groups
Some monks in xp groups have NP just pulling for hours on end. Give 'em a bless folks!
Old 01-07-2018, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

This is why you get group leader, and take charge. AFK = kick
Closed Thread