Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 04:09 PM
Aviak

Default New Player: Scratchysack

Hey Guys. I am fairly new to the server and have a necro leveled up to 14. Any tips for where I can hunt (solo or group) for some good XP and PP? My gear sucks, and obviously I have no money to buy some INT stuff. I need to get my mana pool up it is quite weak.

Thanks for the help!
Old 04-01-2010, 04:31 PM
Fire Giant

At 14, Oasis or Unrest probably your best bets.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:57 PM
Aviak

I've been getting good oasis XP groups lately. The only problem is the loot sucks!!! I remain a poor necro with no plat. I have not tried unrest. Friend told me it is very dangerous there.. and so far Ive been being good with (not) dying. Although the bone chips unrest could provide me with is very tempting.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:15 PM
Large Bat

You arent gonna find any amazing areas for pp at that level. Gear doesnt make a huge difference at that level anyhow. Once you get into your 30s you will start making some bank. I did oasis till 18, gargoyle eyes till 20, then the different Karanas till 34.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been getting good oasis XP groups lately. The only problem is the loot sucks!!! I remain a poor necro with no plat. I have not tried unrest. Friend told me it is very dangerous there.. and so far Ive been being good with (not) dying. Although the bone chips unrest could provide me with is very tempting.
Befallen is a great spot to hunt. Yes it's dangerous but that's the payoff. I am in there and plan to be for a few more levels. I've managed to solo the mobs without dying. It's great if you can get a group going (although I died a few times when grouped but it's no big deal). I have died a few times and it REALLY sucks when you die behind a couple of locked doors. Usually someone higher level can help with a corpse recovery if you're in a bind. Learn where the floor trap is (preferably by finding a map and not falling through it). The loot which I have been mainly seeing are bronze weapons and rawhide armor which sell well. I plan to head to unrest soon though. Something about that place has always captivated me..
-----------------------
Last edited by Striiker; 04-01-2010 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: Content mistake
Old 04-01-2010, 07:36 PM
Aviak

Thanks for the input!
Old 04-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Kobold

once yer like... 29... kill assling guards in misty thicket.. they drop spears that sell for 13plat each and will ride you until you can kite spectres in oot/feerrott/oasis.

then solb ftw~
Old 04-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvaata [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
once yer like... 29... kill assling guards in misty thicket.. they drop spears that sell for 13plat each and will ride you until you can kite spectres in oot/feerrott/oasis.

then solb ftw~
ooo plat... something I am lacking. Thanks for the tip.
Closed Thread