Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 07:09 PM
Large Rat

Default 50 Druid Main Looking For Guild

Played through PoP, plenty of raid experience. Will only consider planesready guilds.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Will only consider planesready guilds.
cocky arent we :P how about playtimes?
Old 06-25-2010, 07:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uaellaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cocky arent we :P how about playtimes?
No mention of other important things like in game name, and pre-planes raid gear either.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:52 PM
Large Rat

: ( I get a lot of invites for "almost ready" guilds. I really joined the server because I like planes raiding. Not meaning to be haughty, I just work a lot and I want to enjoy the parts of the game that require a high end guild.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanWarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just work a lot and I want to enjoy the parts of the game that require a high end guild.
Good luck.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck.
Pretty much this.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanWarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
: ( I get a lot of invites for "almost ready" guilds. I really joined the server because I like planes raiding. Not meaning to be haughty, I just work a lot and I want to enjoy the parts of the game that require a high end guild.
That means that you have to be on all the time. And if you arent, be ready to raid at 3 in the morning when you get the phone call.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:48 AM
Fire Giant

meant to be constructive criticism, but a Druid cannot demand a spot in any guild right now, much less ask for one.

There are so many druids right now, find a guild, apply, and hope they accept you. If not, good luck brother. We are quite common. sucks, but druids are too baller.

now, if you were a chanter or a cleric, may be a bit different of a story getting into a guild. Not saying its impossible, but most guilds have closed off their rectruitment for druids.

Edit: oh. and with you working a lot, expect to spend about 85-95% of your time online relieving someone else of tracking duties. The other 5-15% of your time will be spent actually playing the game.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
meant to be constructive criticism, but a Druid cannot demand a spot in any guild right now, much less ask for one.

There are so many druids right now, find a guild, apply, and hope they accept you. If not, good luck brother. We are quite common. sucks, but druids are too baller.

now, if you were a chanter or a cleric, may be a bit different of a story getting into a guild. Not saying its impossible, but most guilds have closed off their rectruitment for druids.

Edit: oh. and with you working a lot, expect to spend about 85-95% of your time online relieving someone else of tracking duties. The other 5-15% of your time will be spent actually playing the game.
You forgot to mention how glamorous it all is!

[ Tracking ] <-- press here
Old 06-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Banned

I was in Dark Ascension's feeder guild Pandemonium.

When i was 39 the level req for DA was 40 and they upped it to 46. When i finally dinged to 46 it was already up to 50 and i was informed the apps for druids was closed. Actually they never even bothered to deny my app with a message, its what i could deduct from talking to a couple of DAs. So that gives you an idea of whats waiting for you as a druid.
Closed Thread