Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2019, 11:06 AM
Sarnak

Default Worst thing you ever did to another player here or on live

Confession time, what's the WORST thing you ever did to another player, either on p99 or on live?

Me, when I was in 6th grade playing eq live on luclin server a friend of mine and I rolled bards for the sole purpose of training spectres in oasis. We would run them by the docks and just watch the scythes swing and then wed come back to look at all the corpses and laugh and log out. We'd walk to the gas station for snacks and then come back and do it again.

Feels bad
Old 01-11-2019, 11:16 AM
Banned

On my current server I have characters in about every kunark dungeon where I train anyone I see loaded in. Then I spam them with “cya firegiant”

On p99 blue id chain train TMO with nexona in VP. I would get messages pleading to let them CR and camp out. No mercy. Eventually I joined TMO.

On r99 I wiped the velious guild on Tunare by playing the bard shrink song while a rogue in my group the size of a pixel killed all their clerics. Tunare got to 4% lol while my boner was at a 100%
Old 01-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On r99 I wiped the velious guild on Tunare by playing the bard shrink song while a rogue in my group the size of a pixel killed all their clerics. Tunare got to 4% lol while my boner was at a 100%
LOL
Old 01-11-2019, 06:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On my current server I have characters in about every kunark dungeon where I train anyone I see loaded in. Then I spam them with “cya firegiant”

On p99 blue id chain train TMO with nexona in VP. I would get messages pleading to let them CR and camp out. No mercy. Eventually I joined TMO.

Get off these forums you sparkling wiggle!

<3
Old 01-11-2019, 07:56 PM
Aviak

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/2255330.stm

I was in silent resurgence. happy ending tho, the guy this BBC story is about joined about 5 years after this event so all is forgiven.
Old 01-12-2019, 08:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Whereas this is hilarious.

I’m so proud of you for saving Tunare, Merkk!
Old 01-14-2019, 10:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
I would get messages pleading to let them CR and camp out
I call bullshit. Let's see these logs. Would love to see who was begging you for mercy. FE was the biggest joke in VP. It wasn't till IB raid leaders came along for you guys to get some kills. Sloan probably had more kills on his shaman then you did, tbh. But you're so cool. You must be telling the truth.

"Then I joined TMO" lmao your guild was absorbed. IB rejected you all after they used you to grow. Then a broken TMO let you guys join as a desperate attempt to fight IB. By the time you joined TMO was dead. And what did FE do to help?? Nothing besides be bad.
Last edited by Bbeta; 01-14-2019 at 10:15 AM..
Old 01-15-2019, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I call bullshit. Let's see these logs. Would love to see who was begging you for mercy. FE was the biggest joke in VP. It wasn't till IB raid leaders came along for you guys to get some kills. Sloan probably had more kills on his shaman then you did, tbh. But you're so cool. You must be telling the truth.

"Then I joined TMO" lmao your guild was absorbed. IB rejected you all after they used you to grow. Then a broken TMO let you guys join as a desperate attempt to fight IB. By the time you joined TMO was dead. And what did FE do to help?? Nothing besides be bad.
dude its everquest and kunark in 2015 shut up. the mobs had 32k hp. you're so good. you had 2 good players(you werent one of em, unless ur that 1 monk or that other monk) just like FE and TMO and everyone else pressed auto attack.
Old 01-16-2019, 08:00 PM
Sarnak

Back on live around 2000 or maybe 2001 I went on a Kael raid with my guild. It was awesome as we killed a lot of giants and got a lot of good loot. I was 55+ Druid and when the raid was over a bunch of guildies asked me for a port. Problem was it was more then five. So I bound myself where I was standing and ported a group, gated back and ported a 2nd group.

Then I logged for the night. Well my dumbass forgets that I binded in a very bad spot. So when I gate guess what happens? A room full of raid giants beat me to a pulp. I die. I pop and die again. I pop and die again. I pop and die again.

Yes I got myself caught in a death loop. I had 20 corpses before I realized I should pull the plug to my computer to stop the death loop. Then I had to have a rogue drag 20 corpses and an epic cleric give me 20 rezes.

Soooo embarrassing LOL.
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 01-19-2019, 01:33 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude its everquest and kunark in 2015 shut up. the mobs had 32k hp. you're so good. you had 2 good players(you werent one of em, unless ur that 1 monk or that other monk) just like FE and TMO and everyone else pressed auto attack.
Yeah, I’d definitely say aalpha/bbeta was “that” monk haha.The other one still owes me and Sloan 100k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] sup hounds o7
Closed Thread