Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2015, 10:54 AM
Fire Giant

Default Eve Online

So, I was deep in thought yesterday and I was thinking that our R99 community would be a devastating force if we created a Corp or alliance in Eve.

Like a pirate conglomerate. Have the alliance named Red 99. And within that, each guild can create a corporation to house their members.

And then we could loosely ally against larger enemies and also fight eachother the way we do in eq.

The game is fuckin dirty, you are encouraged to do all the slippery shit we do on r99 to ruin eachothers' day for a laugh.

Is there any interest in trying to organize something? It would prob require interest from leadership across all the guilds. I mean we have r99 history and lore, lots of hatred... creating a pirate alliance would fit the history perfectly
Old 11-24-2015, 11:02 AM
Banned

Pfft. The Red99 renaissance is still happening. Population sometimes closes in on the big 300.
Old 11-24-2015, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

I've wanted to play Eve for a few years now but I just can't bring myself to commit to it.
Old 11-24-2015, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Wonder how many r99 post happen on eve boards.

P.s. Nobody cares about your shit game or tldr descriptions.
Old 11-24-2015, 11:53 AM
Fire Giant

my accounts are inactive, i'm not trolling or trying to recruit, just poking around to gauge interest.

1) There are several R99 community members who are already established in eve
2) Just having an organized community would make us dangerous in Eve
3) I bet we could get some sponsors in game to provide lots of $ and equipment to get started
4) being a time/skill point progression rather than xp, your character "progresses" while offline. So there would be almost no need to miss raids/camps. could prob play both games simultaneously.
5) monthly subscriptions can be purchased with in game currency
6) you can literally have a bunch of people in the basic ships swarm and kill people in vastly superior equip and cost them time and money by destroying their shit
Old 11-24-2015, 12:07 PM
Fire Giant

Honestly, a good comparison to what would happen if Red 99 ever invaded Eve online. It would be as though Thunderdome zerged ToV regardless of lvls, PKed everyone in their path, then killed the dragons.

Impossible in EQ,
Absolutely possible in Eve
Old 11-24-2015, 12:08 PM
Banned

I think a lot of R99's are too poor, lazy, and far too forumquest addicted to Eve. I know I tried getting into eve, but the amount of work I had to actually do in game to play for free was too much for my taste.

Also red players aren't renowned for their teamwork. It's more chaotic evil then lawful evil here. U should try recruiting eve players from BDA on blue. They are the right kind of crazy.
Old 11-25-2015, 04:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think a lot of R99's are too poor, lazy, and far too forumquest addicted to Eve. I know I tried getting into eve, but the amount of work I had to actually do in game to play for free was too much for my taste.

Also red players aren't renowned for their teamwork. It's more chaotic evil then lawful evil here. U should try recruiting eve players from BDA on blue. They are the right kind of crazy.
Theyre also too stupid to have the kind of restraints it takes to play the fluid alliances game in eve. Some people here will be butthurt against another player till their last breath because "loladin faygate" corpse camped them for 30 mins in Dagnors. The kind of OCD people to roleplay a transvestite because they think its edgy and funny.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

i understand the "amount of work" comment, but established alliances would pour resources into us to get established and attack their enemies.

with the amount of shit that drops from targets, and the right kind of organized chaos a small group could pull in some serious cash while ruining other peoples' days. fuck, you could ruin someones month if you blow up their POS and/or steal their shit
Old 11-24-2015, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to hammbone

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread