Default Freedom From Atheism Foundation

HOW IS THIS A THING?!?
Old 05-18-2014, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

because atheists are annoying as fuck
Old 05-18-2014, 06:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exprain.
Old 05-19-2014, 12:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeruIsLove [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exprain.
anyone who goes to the trouble of labeling themselves an atheist is a zealot. zealots are annoying as fuck.

h2h
Old 07-19-2014, 06:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeruIsLove [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exprain.
well a lot of them are like vegans. they cant survive unless they tell fucking everyone that theyre atheists, and then they get into a pseudo-scientist debate about religion and gravity or some shit.

personally, i think atheism is just as audacious and stupid as religion, and the more zealous followers are essentially the same thing, but with different beliefs. lack of evidence evidence (atheists), and what you want to believe isnt evidence (religious people). i think its best to be agnostic and not an asshole about it.
Old 07-19-2014, 06:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsblood1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well a lot of them are like vegans. they cant survive unless they tell fucking everyone that theyre atheists, and then they get into a pseudo-scientist debate about religion and gravity or some shit.

personally, i think atheism is just as audacious and stupid as religion, and the more zealous followers are essentially the same thing, but with different beliefs. lack of evidence evidence (atheists), and what you want to believe isnt evidence (religious people). i think its best to be agnostic and not an asshole about it.
I don't disagree. I simply can't ignore that the atheist won't try to strip basic rights of a group of citizens because a book tells him/her that the group is sub-human.
Old 07-21-2014, 06:02 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Atheist came out in fucking droves in this thread. Never could understand how they could debate on something so fiercely that isn't supposed to exist. Too funny.
Old 07-21-2014, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I don't disagree. I simply can't ignore that the atheist won't try to strip basic rights of a group of citizens because a book tells him/her that the group is sub-human.
That's true. If fact they're far more inclined to push for everyone benefitting from human rights.

However.

Even if a doctor can cure you, if he's a giant douche, you're probably goin to ignore his medical knowledge and just think of him as a douche.

Also, lack of proof isn't proof. We should all be reasonable and say "the universe is kinda big and we really dont know what's out there"
Old 05-18-2014, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Old 05-18-2014, 06:13 PM
Banned

Exprain.
Closed Thread