Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2016, 07:55 PM
Large Bat

Default LFG New Player. Shammy

Hello everyone ! Took me awhile to finally get this to work. So now im playing and it is probably the hardest MMO i have ever played. I never got to play this growing up cause i had the worse dial-up in the universe. It was Net-Zero. Was suppose to be 48k but i was getting low 20's lol. Living in the country in the 90's was a hard thing lol. ANyhow, i enjoy grouping. Soloing really isnt my style. I am currently lvl 3. The only reason i got that far was due to some kind, random guy who gave me 50p just cause i looked HAWT. SO i consider myself an active player. I am looking for a active guild with plenty of players. Also if anyone is ever intersted in grouping, let me know. My name is Stormcrush the Shammy and Dragonkick the Iksar monk.
PS> I just played EQ1 official (Now Daybreak ) and it was waaaaay to ez. You can get a MERC now which does ALL the work. All you gotta do is heal and then sit. .........[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-26-2016, 12:20 AM
Large Bat

Finally ,just hit big bad lvl 5. Was a tough road but we did it. May i say , Everfrost was a pain in the butt for sure lol. Stormcrush FTW ![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2016, 01:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyork1978 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Finally ,just hit big bad lvl 5. Was a tough road but we did it. May i say , Everfrost was a pain in the butt for sure lol. Stormcrush FTW ![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hah. I like your style. Like Jofur said..look us up in game for an invite. Stormcrush FTW indeed! Gratz on lvl 5. You have arrived. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-05-2016, 08:42 PM
Large Bat

Default midget necromancers

Want to send a shout out to Nekrious ! That guy was super nice ! Gave me a donation and man did it go far ! Much appreciated. 3 cheers for that midget necromancer guy !!
Call on me anytime. Will die for you !
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-05-2016, 09:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyork1978 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will die for you !
That's too easy. Will you live for him? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-26-2016, 12:46 PM
Orc

Welcome to P99

Look me up online or do a /who all Vita Infinita

Most of us if not all of us have alts characters in lower levels that can group with you. We are always looking for new players. We love grouping and would love to have you as a member. We are a laid back guild and there are no long-term commitments. We would hope you stay around after you get to higher levels but understand if you choose to move on later in life. We are working on building a guild that can carry over to Pantheon - The Rise of the Fallen once it is released.

I look forward in hearing from you.

Jofur - 43 Bard | Baamboozle - 14 Rogue
Old 10-05-2016, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
PS> I just played EQ1 official (Now Daybreak ) and it was waaaaay to ez. You can get a MERC now which does ALL the work. All you gotta do is heal and then sit. .........[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the free to play merc.

If you shell out 15 bucks (or however much it is now) and get an EQ subscription, you get a far stronger merc that you don't even need to heal until you are level 65+
Old 10-29-2016, 03:39 PM
Large Bat

Default slowly but surely

Been doing alot more grouping nowadays. Hitting lvl 17 was hard. 18-30 was pretty easy. Few good buddies helped alot. Olsen, Cokeface. Kang. Been BALLING lately. Been making a few hundred plat a day now. Good cause i wore my starter armor till lvl 29 and i finally upgraded lol. Hadnt visted a trainer in almost 11 lvls. ALmost to my goal of 34 so i can make a little plat with my porting skills. It almost Halloween. Gonna need me some x2 Exp. Hook it up ! Help me to help you !

PS: Kinda hhard to find halfling Druid gear. If anyone has some decent stuff for sale, pls hit me up.
My name is WARPDRIVE
Old 11-07-2016, 11:33 AM
Large Bat

Default lvl 36 !

Ok finally getting up there. Still seems rather easy. Group up 95% of the time. Still dont have such great gear but getting by. Started making plat by doing ports. Noticed their are tooooo many druids porting as well. Game is starting to get a tad boring. Seems like a lot of mindless, numbing grinding just to hit the next lvl and grind some more in the same spot. Glad i finally got to try this game even though its 17 years old. Probably wont get past 40 cause i just dont see the point lol. At this point, MapleStory has more action than this lol. I have watched many players waste their lives sitting in EC tunnel trying to sell wares to the other 1000 players online. Someone told me earlier not to rush cause there is nothing to do after 60. Sure you can work on legendary weapons,but then your just gonna sit in EC with it for the next decade lol. Read LOTS of forums posts. Found that interesting. Read about some guy named Platlord. Read about how they let him stay. Sounds kinda fishy to me. Perhaps he works for the staff? That was my guess. Insider job. Like Killary CLinton and her crew. I have come the conclusion that lvl 1 is just as good as lvl 60 here as your just gonna sit in EC tunnel anyhow. That IS the end game. Sitting in EC trying to amass a fortune. For what? Who knows. More twinks i guess.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:40 AM
Large Bat

I have amassed a nice chunk of plat ( as i ported all night long during the halloween event and make a few 1000 plat ) So if any NEW players are having a hard time, hit me up. I will gladly donate some. I wont be using and i would hate for it to root/rot away on the account. ONLY new players that are struggling. No alts. Mains only.
Closed Thread