Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Ever peed in a container because of P99 ?
Yes 20 13.99%
No 115 80.42%
Yes but not in a container. Wet myself. 8 5.59%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2019, 05:35 AM
Planar Protector

Default Ever peed in a container because of P99 ?

Have you ever peed in a bottle / can / whatever in front of your PC because you were playing P99 and couldn't run to the toilet ?
Old 01-02-2019, 07:30 AM
Banned

Jet fuel only burns at 1500 degrees while steel melts at 2500
Old 01-02-2019, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heat can make metal lose structural integrity well before it's melting point, even due to heat expansion alone under stress. Combined with others fuel sources in a building you can even exceed... meh, there is no reasoning with conspiracists.
Old 01-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heat can make metal lose structural integrity well before it's melting point, even due to heat expansion alone under stress. Combined with others fuel sources in a building you can even exceed... meh, there is no reasoning with conspiracists.
Question really is, what happens when you line the high speed elevators with a sound insulating material called Smactane™ made by the french corporation Smactronics, which consists of an epoxy filler between two sheets of aluminium/aluminum?
Especially if that epoxy is the same material as solid rocket booster fuel.
Couple that with that you can pick to either burn it at the temperature of the sun or explode it with a dial a yield charge it starts getting interesting...
The patents are there lad, they were installed in the late 90's to counter complaints that the new high speed elevators were too noicy.

You jet fuel weakens steel beams are as retarded as the folks who didn't understand that the secret service killed JFK... But you just keep on talking, it's always like you're trying to desperatly hold your inner narrative togeather because you're too fucking pussy to realize that evil rules this world through deception and violence, but noooo, you have to live on in your fairy tale world fed by giant media corporations owned by this evil and/or reddit.
FUCKING LOL, LEL and KEK... Pathetic, tragically sad, but worst of all, it's you who give them the power...
SHAME ON YOU FUCKING COWARD
Old 01-03-2019, 08:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycohunden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question really is, what happens when you line the high speed elevators with a sound insulating material called Smactane™ made by the french corporation Smactronics, which consists of an epoxy filler between two sheets of aluminium/aluminum?
Couple that with that you can pick to either burn it at the temperature of the sun or explode it with a dial a yield charge it starts getting interesting...
The patents are there lad, they were installed in the late 90's to counter complaints that the new high speed elevators were too noicy.

You jet fuel weakens steel beams are as retarded as the folks who didn't understand that the secret service killed JFK... But you just keep on talking, it's always like you're trying to desperatly hold your inner narrative togeather because you're too fucking pussy to realize that evil rules this world through deception and violence, but noooo, you have to live on in your fairy tale world fed by giant media corporations owned by this evil and/or reddit.
FUCKING LOL, LEL and KEK... Pathetic, tragically sad, but worst of all, it's you who give them the power...
Also, no, I have neither peed in bottles or pantaloons, I have feign death to avoid such happenings and a bladder of asbestos lined steel.
I have, how ever, after FD'ing and running for the toilet peed on the toilet seat out of sheer bladder pressure, so I'm still guilty of having my urinary functions dictated by the 20 year old pixel matrix that still enslave me to this day.

Shadilay
Old 01-03-2019, 09:37 PM
Banned

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycohunden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Vampirism is real - grats internet culture on creating a huge generation of vampire redpilled geniuses!!

I hope the un-turned humans are prepared for the vampire wars of the future! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wait, the evil authoritarian regimes a la China are already doing dirty deeds of massive free speech and media control to prevent the majority of their peasants and merchant class from redpilling into vampires in as high numbers as in the free west.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vampirism is real - grats internet culture on creating a huge generation of vampire redpilled geniuses!!

I hope the un-turned humans are prepared for the vampire wars of the future! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wait, the evil authoritarian regimes a la China are already doing dirty deeds of massive free speech and media control to prevent the majority of their peasants and merchant class from redpilling into vampires in as high numbers as in the free west.
You sound schizofrenic my dude, maybe you were raised in a satanic cult?

https://www.ncjrs.gov/app/publicatio...aspx?id=140554

There's help to be had my dude, transcend your victimhood and start to love again.
I believe in your healing, Praise Jesus and praise kek. Shadilay
Old 01-03-2019, 08:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yield strength as a percent of yield strength at nominalntemperature vs temperature for various metals:
Old 01-03-2019, 02:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've done some research and discovered that although Jetfuel only burns at 1500 degrees, seawater freezes at 28 °F. This leads me to believe Titanic was a cover up.
Old 01-03-2019, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
An IQ test for the ages.
Closed Thread