Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2020, 10:47 AM
Aviak

Default Turned in Bandit Sashes as Human Necro in Qeynos

Now my guild masters are KoS. Am I screwed?
Old 04-19-2020, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

The faction you lowered (I believe) is https://wiki.project1999.com/Bloodsabers.

If you look at that page you'll see a list of quests you can do (although many might be a challenge with your faction at KoS) and mobs you can kill to fix the faction. The latter seems like your better recovery path: you can look through the mobs listed to figure out what to kill, but if nothing else you can just kill that koalindl fish over and over until your faction recovers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:13 AM
Kobold

might not be financially feasible but giving 5gp repeatedly to guard shilster in nk is one the least negatively impactful ways to repair bloodsaber faction.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:17 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by madgarin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
might not be financially feasible but giving 5gp repeatedly to guard shilster in nk is one the least negatively impactful ways to repair bloodsaber faction.
How many turn ins would this take to get from scowl to apprehensive?
Old 04-19-2020, 11:29 AM
Kobold

ah you went to scowling? a shit ton.........
another option, depending on your other faction levels would be to do the tacklebox quest then go turn in the dress, can be done in same zone and nets all positive factions.
https://wiki.project1999.com/Faren%27s_Tacklebox
https://wiki.project1999.com/Hurrieta%27s_Tunic_Quest

just the first part of the tunic quest though.
disclaimer: my experience is on blue so not sure if these quests available on green.
Old 04-19-2020, 12:04 PM
Kobold

Each run will net you +3 bloodsaber
giving to shilster is only +1pt but can be done quicker, though more expensive
charts for each level of /con are shown here, put your running shoes on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://wiki.project1999.com/Faction
Old 04-19-2020, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by madgarin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Each run will net you +3 bloodsaber
giving to shilster is only +1pt but can be done quicker, though more expensive
charts for each level of /con are shown here, put your running shoes on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://wiki.project1999.com/Faction
Just one quick note: you may be basing that on actual data, in which case ignore the rest ... but if you're basing that on the wiki please don't.

While the wiki is 99% accurate on which factions a quest/mob gives, the specific numbers it has are way off. They were copied from some incorrect live source when the wiki was created, and if there was an easy way to mass remove them I would, because they're wrong more often than not and only confuse people.

Trust the wiki on factions, but please don't rely on the specific numbers. Assume every faction hit gives +1 or -1 until you see evidence otherwise, if you don't want to be disappointed by how long your faction grind takes.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-20-2020, 01:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
It's also one of the slowest and most expensive.

The best way to fix Bloodsabres are to kill Priests of Life and Knights of Thunder mobs.

Sadly there are not very many Knights of Thunder mobs. The paladins giving out quests in Rathe Mountains for Sol Ro Molds for Paladins have a few, but they have a VERY unhappy red con that comes to their aid very readily.

Priests of Life have a few more, but that also knocks down a few other factions that you may or may not care about.
Old 04-20-2020, 09:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benanov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's also one of the slowest and most expensive.

The best way to fix Bloodsabres are to kill Priests of Life and Knights of Thunder mobs.

Sadly there are not very many Knights of Thunder mobs. The paladins giving out quests in Rathe Mountains for Sol Ro Molds for Paladins have a few, but they have a VERY unhappy red con that comes to their aid very readily.

Priests of Life have a few more, but that also knocks down a few other factions that you may or may not care about.
Factoring in the lack of mobs and opposing faction hits, 5gp to shilster is one of the fastest and more reliable, but expensive ways to raise bloodsabers. Depending on your level of carpal tunnel, you can go from max scowling to max ally in a few hours pending your bank account.

I have done it more than once (I screwed a different faction so had to raise it up again). As Loramin has stated, many of the mobs give a +1 to the positive and -10 or more to the negatives. I learned that the hard way killing the treant in nk for unkempt druids faction, interwebs said it was +25 (not the wiki) after 50 kills, found out it was +1. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2020, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Becoming KOS to your own guild is rough, but for a human Necro, its not even close to curtains for you. You have the Dismal rage guild, the dead, the gnome necro guild and even near qeynos when paineel opens human necros are well loved there.