Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2021, 05:47 PM
Banned

Default But it wasnt planned... It was a spontanious riot jan 6th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNtD1ZJHTE0

Weird how they coordinated to "crush them for good" with a "force multiplier" in the proud boys. Really weird how they planned at "attack from behind" with mace and batons, as the proud boys came from the front. B-bu-but it was a "SpOnTanIoUs RiOt/PrOteSt!". They are playing spy ON THE FUCKING PHONE omg please people... You're not good at this. All this planning that went into this unplanned riot... Weird. I wonder what they were talking about when they said "we're going to shut it down"...

What do you think about the unplanned, totally not planned, totally spontanious, and obviously not planned out before hand, protest??

What did they mean "Trump is going to stay in and hes going to use the insurrection act" ??? Weird... Like, its SO WEIRD all this happened days before that jan 6th spontanious riot. I cannot even imagine these two things being connected because im a republican.
Old 03-24-2021, 05:48 PM
Banned

we heard about it ahead of time, described as a revolutionary attempt by a true believer (since cucked and disappeared), on this very forum board
Old 03-24-2021, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we heard about it ahead of time, described as a revolutionary attempt by a true believer (since cucked and disappeared), on this very forum board
There has been systematic banning of conservative voices on this forum. You are obviously not one of those voices. I have proof of this with my last ban, but thankfully the true decision makes around here lifted the ban and found the reasons for my ban to be petty at best.

The good news is, youll be able to participate in womens basketball tournaments now.
Old 03-25-2021, 03:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There has been systematic banning of conservative voices on this forum. You are obviously not one of those voices. I have proof of this with my last ban, but thankfully the true decision makes around here lifted the ban and found the reasons for my ban to be petty at best.

The good news is, youll be able to participate in womens basketball tournaments now.
Weird how you got banned for saying really racist, sexist, or just outright offensive shit... Almost like, you have to face consequences for your actions. I know, I know. You're not used to that and you're a christian so responsibility isnt a priority. Any religion that says "You can be forgiven for anything if you just ask the sky and really mean it. Dont seek to be forgiven by the people you wronged, just make yourself feel better by saying 'god if you're not forgiving, me strike me with lightening' in the mid day sun. Lightening doesnt strike, you're forgiven." means you wont even admit you did anything wrong, let alone take up for it and accept your punishment.

Dry those tears. Accept you have been brain washed. Get over it.
Old 03-25-2021, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd defend you, but I'm too busy trying to shut down a pedophilia ring the in the basement of a pizzeria with no basement. Also, I have to protect Christmas from the Jewish space lasers. And someone has to stop Antifa from pulling off another capital riot...

We'll get to you. No obese ill-informed man left behind!
Old 03-25-2021, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd defend you, but I'm too busy trying to shut down a pedophilia ring the in the basement of a pizzeria with no basement. Also, I have to protect Christmas from the Jewish space lasers. And someone has to stop Antifa from pulling off another capital riot...

"No basement" prove that the existence of the basement is covered up and is secret, surely? *tinfoil*
Old 03-25-2021, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You're a sad little man
Old 03-26-2021, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're a sad little man
How can you say that to him? Trump is supposed to be stopping the pedophilia ring though!!! He doesn’t even deny it so it must be true! You must be a RINO if you don’t support him
Old 03-26-2021, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Please don’t insult me as a Republican by calling yourself a conservative. You support Trump who, in many many ways, is the complete exact opposite of true conservatism. You’re alt right...don’t try and co-opt true Republicanism
Old 03-24-2021, 05:50 PM
Banned

Oh let me get this out of the way.
"CNN does not make me feel fear/anxiety/angry/or my penis hard. Since I dont feel emotions/feelings to latch onto during the broadcast, I do not trust a word from any human who works for CNN or any media company, unless i like them."

Good? Ok.
Closed Thread