Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2013, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was warned to do that as well and instead opted for duoing (though I still enjoyed myself) outside KC till like 51.

12 hours of grinding epic faction versus 3 if you choose to do CoM books seems like a fairly poor choice in hindsight.
Yeah i'm going to suck it up and just get my faction up high enough. I like grouping in CoM and i'm at the perfect level. I could max my faction while leveling towards 50.. sounds like the smart choice.

I did a few bondls last night with a druid, but it gets pricey.. I usually tip 30-40pp per port so it added up fast. I should just make some more money making sow pots I guess.

Also as far as he woe/envy taking 20-30 mins, yeah I guess I could see that. The only thing that really held me up was finding the wandering spirit every time. I would just stand at the loc listed on wiki and wait for it to stroll by. Is there a better option?