Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2014, 07:12 AM
Fire Giant

Default SWG Emu

So I have just noticed that the SWG Emu server is about 10% or less away from being complete and launching into a short Beta before their full release. This really excites me! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I was a die hard SWG fan and played it till they shut down the servers officially and I would like to form a P99 Guild over there and give a fellow Emu server a welcome from the EverQuest crowd.

Have a lot of you played SWG? Would anyone like to join me in this? It would be nice to get familiar now again before official launch. Gotta grind those Krayt parts and Acklay bones, know what I'm sayin? I am also pretty interested in PvP personally, so if we ran a PvP guild that would be even better, though that isn't necessary since you can find PvP fairly easy on that game. I am also prone to the Imperials. =P Though I guess I could handle being a dirty Rebel.

Anyway, hoping to hear from a few people. I am excited to get my 32 Profession grind on again. =P

BLUE
46 Warrior - Elkantor, 35 Shadowknight - Geldriia, 46 Enchanter - Shebreeze