Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2014, 07:52 AM
Banned

Default im bored so here goes...

I am a level 12 Bard, the other day i was trying to get some exp and belts in EC, at orc 1, i lull/pull and kill 2 mobs from the camp, when suddenly a level 18 bard named Napoleon runs into the camp, and starts AOEing and pulling all the remaining mobs in the camp.

I've been playing EQ for a while, so I am used to being around assholes. I simply send him a tell saying "..." and "pathetic", and move on to West Commons to check if the Orc camp there is open.

While I am running over there, I pass Orc 2, which had obviously just been cleared by Napoleon prior to that (it is early morning, nobody is sitting around the camp, corpse timers show roughly 4 to 5 minutes etc).

I am running over to WCommons, all the while being flamed by Napoleon, because i dared to call him a pathetic camp stealer. It was hilarious to see him get so riled up about it, even after HE stole MY CAMP and was being an all around douchebag.

So yeah, I get to WCommons Orc Camp, no suprise its being camped by a level 55 Mage for Deathfist Belts (rofl). I /sigh to myself, and move over to the Derv camp, which wasnt camped as i ran by earlier. I start pulling singles out of the back of the camp, when suddenly a level 60 Wizard named "Origin" shows up, pulls all the remaining Dervs out of the Camp, AEs them, an proceeds to tell me he is actually Napoleon..

So long story short: You steal someone's camp, they call you out for it, and to prove that they were wrong you log on your level 60 character to harass them. Real Class right there !

How frustrating must the raid game be, when high level players have nothing better to do than harass level 12 players [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]