Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2014, 03:48 AM
Large Rat

Default Corrupt Leaderboard, Unsticky It

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no legitimate kill has ever been removed from boards - wtf u talkin bout willis
Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prove it
I kill someone in the OP's group so he edits the kill off the leaderboard. I saw it on there because I was checking points and then it was gone. When asked about it he was very defensive. He said he would make sure I was banned for training despite the train being just my charmed pet. Anyways here is the proof.

Here are the YT, anyone with logs can confirm I had 4 kills in HHK within an hour of each other. 2 on Nenshou and 2 on another guy. The first kill on Nenshou was edited off the killboard.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What leaderboard looks like right now before he ninja edits the kill back on. As you can see the first kill on Nenshou is missing. Had I not seen it on there myself then see it disappear, I wouldn't have even cared. But knowing the OP is editing the KB on purpose reeks of bias/corruption. Didn't red already have a bias leaderboard? Why can't people just be fair and impartial?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can we get his thread unstickied if the OP is just going to edit whatever kills he deems fit. The community doesnt support bullshitters.