Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2015, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never met you Zeelot, and I have never posted on RnF (I don't think), but as an active player on P99, I completely echo those sentiments.

Sad to hear stuff like this went on back then, and it saddens me more knowing that it still happens presently.

This post isn't aimed to bash staff or the people who run the server, but merely a reflection of how things that are clearly wrong and unjust are still allowed.

Fingerz <Rampage>
I didnt mean to ignore you by the way Fingerz. Thanks for adding a very on point and relevant perspective on the state of the server. It is very unfortunate how certain things have been handled to date. A little bit of transparency and legitimacy could go a long way, especially considering they recently received some official recognition for this server. They should definitely stop targeting accounts for personal reasons and adhere to a standard set of rules that are publicly available.