Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2015, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Yea I was about to link that video.

From 0:20 to 1:30 that cleric casts no group heals on his group. They all are slowly taking AOE damage and then at the end of it he casts a group CH to top off his group.

He seems to take AEs (loses buff and Halfling makes audible "I got hit noise" at 0:18, 0:32, 0:50, 1:04, 1:16, 1:30, (he DAs), 2:00, 2:14. Suggesting a 12-14 second delay between AEs... Never once do two AEs come back to back in a 3-5second period.

A few things:

On P99 over that 70 second period you could expect 14-21 Fire AE procs over that duration (assuming 3-5sec between procs like observed last night). That is more than double a fully buffed MT's HP. Yet they seem to have no problem not healing during that period of time.

It is slightly possible he proc'd that much and they just resisted a lot? I doubt this however they may be stacking 255 FR whereas on P99 we are required to stack 255 MR instead.

Which brings me to another point. Again - http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...highlight=Roar - Notice how very few people are eating fears. Trying to cast group CH (12s cast time) on P99 would be absolutely suicide. However here he has no issue because he really never gets feared. Dragon Roar REALLY needs to be put on the correct version with no extra Lure check.

If it is intended to be a proc, it seems to have a recharge on it around 12 seconds. If it intended to be a proc in classic it should have a recast of about 12-14 seconds.

He was certainly harder than the other first brood but he shouldn't be that ridiculous.