Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Should Kagatob take a break to binge watch all the anime he's been neglecting?
Yes, his loli body pillow has been lonely and needs attention. 6 54.55%
No, IRYD will need him b/c ze will be on suicide watch when the Bern loses on Tuesday. 5 45.45%
TRUMP watched Muslims celebrate when Bush knocked down the towers. 5 45.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2016, 06:49 PM
Banned

Default Kagatob doesn't love anime enough

Since August of 2014 when the fun event known as gamergate happened, I've found myself fighting the regressive cultural marxists and radical female supremacist's of the extreme left more and more virulently.
At first I thought I was just doing it for the 'vidya' but soon came to realize that warriors for 'social justice' had been infiltrating everything that I had loved. They created 'safe spaces' and a culture of fear at theconventions I visit yearly. They ruined established comic book, television, film and video game canon/characters (they are still trying to push that Samus Aran is a tranny). They've infested tabletop and card games, comedy and anything else that a normal functioning human being would consider fun or entertaining.

I got fed up, fought back and thanks to gamergate and the resulting anti-authoritarian culture that developed and is still growing even after GG's ultimate death 6 months ago there is a large array of research and development, alternative media outlets and content creation.

Now the fight is against the ideology itself, taking it to the media, academia and politics. The fight is going well.

I've still been playing video games on the regular, in fact I help run the prestigious non-zerg raiding guild on the TAKP server. However besides keeping up on Dragon Ball Super, I haven't seen any new anime in I think 2 years. This just won't do.

Super Tuesday is in 2 days, politics is virtually unavoidable then so I purpose that I should take a week off of politics and a break from eating SJWs for breakfast (and by extension posting here) to binge watch a bunch of the shows that I've missed. With BigJ back in the fold I trust that logic and truth will persevere in my absence.

I'm adding a poll because I can.