Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2016, 10:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreynert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Posting here to share my love for a good group of people. When my guild almost entirely left the server for Phinny, I was left at the final portion of my epic with no idea how to complete it. I reached out to <Anonymous> on a whim looking for help killing the big nasty Trakanon. I was met with overwhelming helpfulness and awesome attitudes from everyone I talked to.

I couldn't have done it without <Anonymous> assistance, and I am forever grateful to you for the assistance.

Sadly I'm stupid and in my excitement I forgot to do a /who Anonymous and get the list of all of you who helped me. But thank you to you all. You have helped me complete a journey over 3 years in the making.

-Winidin Highsong 60 Bard
Congrats again dear so glad we were able to help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Like I said before you need anything else let us know!!

Come Join us - App Anon today we would love to have you!
------------------------
Live
Ivie Bryteyes 76th Season High Priestess - Brell Serilis