Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2011, 11:25 PM
Sarnak

first off i didnt DEMAND anything. So no need to take some superior tone. Nor do I come in posting unarmed or uninformed. I'm not saying I'm never wrong. But what I found backs up my premise that the dots were intended to stack as they were previous to yesterday on this server.

I'm fairly sure I'm correct when i say that creeping crud and drones of doom stacked on sony's live servers. I played a druid in live and they stacked. All the old posts that I found on the two spells asking if they stacked say the same thing...yes.

Every other dot was stackable so that your two highest magic dots, plus one fire dot stacked. ie:

drones and stinging swarm were of one line; drifting death and creeping crud were of a different line.

A post from 2006 at url: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=665

"Ev every little bit helps drones of doom + Drifting death + Firey swarm =250ish damage a tick. Add that to you am3 eq damage with druzzils composite bow.
Eageleye Zeet = Leaglize it =P"

Another post and it's url: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=259

"Yes...it stacks with CC
Ranger 65 season
Evernoob 300"

Your list of patches in that one link says nothing about single pc's dot stacking - nothing at all. The only thing it speaks to with dot stacking is multiple persons of the same class. The EQ druids post I can't explain except to say that i believe they were wrong. It does not jive with the posts above nor my experience.