Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What faction will you be playing on Uthgaard DAOC?
Hibernia 10 18.52%
Midgard 11 20.37%
Albion 11 20.37%
Not going to try it out. 22 40.74%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2017, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

Lightbulb Dark Age of Camelot Uthgaard (classic type server like p99)

Whats up ,
They are finally launching the classic era DAoC server Uthgaard soon!
It has been a long wait since it was last announced. They have fixed a lot of bugs and removed exploits. The game should be fair and fun.
I am suspecting the server is going to be full (if that is possible? will it require people to wait in que?) or very packed at least for the first month.

I expect a lot of r99 to be playing since the PvP (RvR) in that era is decently balanced and with the mass population the keep battles will be very fun.
What about "bluebies" , was any of You going to be playing it? Looking to gauge what factions people will be playing. I know Midgard is going to have the most population , looking to maybe start a group (or guild if we have enough) of p99 players. Prefer to play Hib or Alb myself because of the zerg Mids will have.

Does anyone else have something setup guild / group wise and have people ready to go already?

If you didn't experience the game back in the day and even if you are not a fan of PvP it is still worth checking it out. It is free and has a EQ1 type feel.
Last edited by Turp; 01-03-2017 at 10:48 PM..