Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What faction will you be playing on Uthgaard DAOC?
Hibernia 10 18.52%
Midgard 11 20.37%
Albion 11 20.37%
Not going to try it out. 22 40.74%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2017, 01:17 PM
Sarnak

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB_EQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if server limit 1500 does this mean the first 1500 fastsest player wins no counts for the realm sizes. no track of realm numbers??
I am not positive - but would lean toward it is the "first come" gets the spot , wins... iirc there is no #cap on how many players are aloud total per realm. So i bet it just maxes out at a certain number (they said they will raise it after starting low) and then people have to wait in the que if they are late to the party. This could be incorrect but it is most likely right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice thanks, that youtube video on the main page is enticing... never played it because I was an EQ nerd who didn't want to leave my guild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Worried that it's EA owned and they might pull it down but that's a risk anywhere, going to look into it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
~np

Nearly 100% for sure that a shut down will not happen. no worries. They already had this server open for like a year + iirc , but it was not fixed and not classic. The staff shut it down to revert everything to classic era (1.65 patch is what they are running).

- Uthgaard has a lot of potential to last a very long time. I bet it goes strong for 3-4 months at least if not all 2017. If You missed out on playing DAoC back in its prime then You would IMO enjoy playing this and should try it out. For those who played this already in the past , come get the > Nostalgia slap
it is Easy to install and has a simple guide to get you started to launch.