Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2017, 06:09 PM
Fire Giant

Cool Slugs

so yesterday i get home and i just looking at an admiring ymy flowers (i do that sometime). they lillies and they in various stages of blooming. i gotta few types and I got other flowers too.

so I looking at them, admiring how pretty they is and then I notice they kinda got different shapes. all them do. they all uneven and stuff. they been getting eaten. now, liek i say, i got lots other flowers too and i run into this problem before. lotta bugs eat flowers (i think, at least they not all one thing). anyway, i notice the telltale sticky spooge trail indicative of one creature, which of course nowhere in sight.

now, i know what they do. i read about it. I honestly hadnt really ever thought about it because i not really cared, but anyway, i read what they do. they don't like the sun obviously (duh), so they hide during the day and they come out once it cool down. that why there so many the nasty fuckers out in the evening: they going for they morning walk (it was not close to dusk yet so they as still sleeping).

This got me thinking though. slugs maybe the most horrific creatures ever on a conceptual level. it make me feel liek it was implemented poorly and not at all reflect the vision of the great designer whoever it is. i mean, you got this hideous thing, it nocturnal and have paralyzingly slime and tentacles and come out at night to devour beauty and hide in dark places from the light. that a slug.