Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2018, 07:07 AM
Fire Giant

Default Intentional Manipulation of EC Market

I d like to invoke the EC Comission here to investigate, really easy to spot those who manipulate, random char in which spam a High Value item undervalue for a few times and suddenly offline or the otherway around Overprice an items that its value is way less, so Wiki/Ahungry registers so fool people thinking its worth.

For those that dont know the prices on wiki doesnt mean its a closed deal, its just the prices that are logged from time to time from someone auctioning, doesnt mean the guy sold that item, just that they believe he did because he did so many auctions at that said item, so if i auction constantly an item, from time to time i ll appear at the item wiki list creating a false or true idea of a seller/sold item.

Thats pretty much how they manipulated Holgresh Elder Beads from 100k to 400k, so many auctions that its creates an illusion that the item suddenly is being sold for alot more, also creating an idea that its going more and more up, making some people buying for higher prices thinking its gonna grow even more, as an example those manipulations are pretty common with midia/false news on Cryptocurrency.

That said i know nobody will care or control it, but sucks to see it happen. I guess thats why the auctions page that controlled the real prices got attacked so the real "traders" could keep manipulating the market.