Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2019, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by virulentthemonstaire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i agree with "therealmd" and disagree with "demoraliser".

chanter/sham duo is way stronger than chanter/cleric duo. (assuming the people playing these classes are highly skilled and it's at 60 with torpor and gear for a few select camps

chanter/sham is higher risk higher reward. sure, if u have a shitty chanter then chanter/cleric is better. (most chanters are shitty which is why most ppl believe chanter/cleric is superior which is not the case).

for example, chanter/sham can duo the rats in DN and chanter can charm a rogue rat pet to backstab while the shaman facetanks etc. shaman has way more utility than cleric.

again, like i said before, chanter/sham is higher risk / higher reward which is why most ppl don't do it cus u guys are shitlords.

Lunatick Asylum <Rampage> 60th Dark Elf Enchanter *Slayer of PoM trashcans*
Fixed.

You're not even really disagreeing with me. I never said that in some very limited situations (i.e. 60, geared, torpor, both very good players, for a few specific camps, when you're ok with higher risk) a shaman isn't a "stronger" partner for an enchanter. I just said that the enchanter+cleric duo is overall (i.e. considering 1-60, naked through geared, all variety of camps across the expansions) a better duo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like someone just called the the reigning champ shitty.

How do we settle this?
Lol. Well, to be fair, I probably have 500x (literally) as much time soloing as I do duoing. And my shaman duo experience was mostly at king back in mid-Kunark. But yeah, he's just trolling or being asinine to act like you need to be a shitty enchanter in order to get killed by your pet or on a pull and that therefore good enchanters don't need cleric hp+ac buffs, superior heals, stuns, and rez even more than they need malo and more dps from the shaman.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 09-19-2019 at 09:48 AM..