Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2019, 11:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean what is your alternative? Even without Iksar racials Necros are one of the strongest classes in vanilla EQ. And as has been pointed out, there is nothing an Iksar Necro can do that an Erudite/Dark Elf Necro cannot. The only difference is you will have to lifetap more with a non-Iksar, which itself is not a huge issue 50+ because you will likely be charm soloing and/or grouping in which case you will be life-tapping a lot anyway.
This is your answer. People that love iksar can love them all they want, But at the end of the day there is nothing an iksar necro can do that any of the other necros cant. Its just a little less down time. I have a 50+ DE necro on blue. Hes a bad ass. i love him.

P.S. Not once have i wished i had rolled an iksar for less down time. Youre a necro. there isnt much down time compared to other classes.
Last edited by Vidar; 10-10-2019 at 11:55 PM..