Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2020, 02:49 PM
Orc

Default How to target efficiently on green ?

Hello everybody,

I just restarted a few days ago with a chanter (been playing a shaman on blue till lvl 60 years ago) and i have watched videos of streamers on youtube.
It seems that most people don't use the mouse but play almost with keyboard which seems very uncomfortable to me (i must be a noob but i always cliked on my spells gems though i know you can hotkey them).

Also, and this was the title of this post, targeting using nearest npc hotkey seems the only thing you can do on this server (you can't cycle the last 10 targets anymore right ?), so i was wondering how those players streamers switch so fast on mobs with only this hotkey and without hiting the wrong mob with your spell (like mez .. !). When i use this hotkey, i have trouble targeting the desired mob. For example, if i got two mobs in front of me with the same name, i'm confused which one i'm on..targeting. If i got two mobs aligned in front of me, i don't see how you can target the one behind without the mouse

So to conclude, i was just wondering if some people had advice on using clever interface, hotkeys, macros to improve my poor gameplay skills (or maybe i should roll another class .. !).

See you all in Norrath and please forgive the bad english of this post (not being my first langage).