Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2020, 10:26 PM
Large Bat

Default Rule Misunderstanding/Enforcement Soljan Claims he Doesn't Need to Reveal Who's Next

UPDATE: I read the rules wrong. The /Camp_Rules page seems authoritative but is a past GM ruling. It is not. I just want to play fair and by the rules, and they aren't there! It's good for all to know. Soljan is a gentleman who's been super nice in tells. I apologize for putting his name on the post title.

Soljan on Green says, quote: "the camp holder does not need to reveal to you who the next intended camp holder is"

The rules specifically say the opposite: the camp holder *does* need to reveal to you who the next intended camp holder is. otherwise the camp is yours next. And he just says "ok have fun waiting' - "go read the rules"
http://wiki.project1999.com/Camp_Rules

Petitioned. I duno.. I've been assaulted on the ancient croc camp (not AC OOT) from every angle every time. I feel like I've appeased each angle. Those who don't have the camp.. do have the camp.. were definitely in line to have the camp but were forgotten by the main camp holder. I can't really handle it.

I know the staff is not paid... I love this game. I wish there's something I could do about it. Can we have a paid staff to donate towards to enforce rules? I dunno.

It feels almost to me, that we have players who are willing to play by the rules but misunderstand them. Is there a solution?

I know I'll come across as whiny and shit but why have rules if you're just gonna be told "read them rules" when you try to abide by them?

Can you guys tell me these kinds of peeps are normal, or just misunderstanding of the rules? Because if it's normal and I just "need t a thicker skin" I need to get out. Despite the amazing EQ only times I've had on here. Thank you
Last edited by yuchant; 05-20-2020 at 10:56 PM..