Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Do you support a time limit extension for the Angry Goblin roll?
Yes. Please make it 30 seconds from the first player roll 38 61.29%
No. Lets keep it at 10 seconds from the first player roll 24 38.71%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2020, 10:21 AM
Sarnak

Default Angry Goblin Roll revision (+Poll)

There has been a number of threads that discuss the possibility of extending the time limit to roll from the current 10 seconds to either 15, 20 or 30 seconds. You can find the most recent discussion here: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=367284

I have also spoken with Menden who told me he'd support the idea (if enough people agree to it, since this is ultimately a 'player-agreed rule').

So here's an official poll to see whether there are enough players supporting the idea to warrant a change.

For simplicity's sake, there are only 2 choices: stick with current 10 seconds, or extend it to 30 seconds (so that it is consistent with Ring 8 roll). 30 seconds seems to be the most common recommendation from the latest thread (which i linked above). 15 or 20 seconds are also fine choices but i have left them out since they are not that materially different than 30 seconds.

cheers