Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2021, 06:03 PM
Fire Giant

Default Trying to play without stepping on toes here.

So I've spent this weekend in Kurns on my 41 mage trying to acquire a neck for my new wizard (Skull of Torture). No one was selling it in EC as far as I know, and Kurns is labeled as a 10-25 dungeon so I figured I could try and solo it.

Last Friday night I was also in Crushbone on the same mage trying to fill my bags with CB belts/pads to give the same wizard a boost out of the more painful lower levels.

In both instances I've done my best to avoid stepping on the toes of people here. I'm a very non-confrontational and non-competitive person and try not to do things that might be viewed as "douchey". In the case of CB I waited till 1am to start farming belts (and stuck to the castle as even at this hour the outside was being exp'ed on) and in the case of Kurns I stuck to the very bottom of the tunnels thinking no one might be down there, to kill skeletons for a Glowing Skull (and a possible Solist's wand but I'm not holding out hope there lol).

Turns out just now there *was* someone exping down there, and he specifically asked me not to kill any skeletons. I felt bad and tried to leave the place, but a skeleton accidently aggro'ed and I think that pissed him off even after telling him such. He didn't respond and just left himself, and I felt extremely bad.

I'm just kind of wondering what to do. It feels almost impossible to play on this server without stepping on the toes of others here. Does anyone else ever feel...I guess "boxed in" would be the term to use? Most everything worthwhile in the game is camped 24/7, and problems arise even when trying to find the most out of the way places to go.