Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2021, 03:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will say in 100% certainty that Conda created an over-lay system for his screen so that he could go to sleep while "racing", and when the pixels would change to match the target (the one he was trying to make it work for at the time was Dozekar) -- the program would automatically begin autorunning and jumping forward while blaring an alarm over his headphones. Multiple times he failed Doze races while running head first into the end of the ent hall while 100% asleep.

Jester and I sat in discord dumbfounded the guy was so dedicated to cheating. We literally banned the guy from tracking for like 3 months because he was coked out and using his program to "track" 18+ hours a day. Detoxx wouldn't let us kick him because he was "play maker" and it was getting the guild mobs.

Freedom? Renamed? Vanquish? whatever they're going by these days has been using this over-lay mandatory on all of their top-end core "racing" monks since before rooted dragons. Conda was spreading the shit around to "play makers" - It was working and functional for KT, AoW, Doze, and Vulak when I quit the game in 2017-ish.

Believe me, or don't. I don't really care. I just get linked threads and stop by every so often to expose Tony and his shady bullshit then never read his rage/spin replies.
Omg you mean vanquish is full of cheaters who constantly break rules and always lie about it when called out? I had no idea all this time…