Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2021, 10:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Refrigeration aka "ac repairmen" is the definition of jack of all trades, it is all encompassing.. If you have 3-4 years in refrigeration then you are basically an electrician, a plumber, a carpenter, a roofer.. They have regulated it a little too much because of how sensitive the roofing/electical part can be but a ticketed refrigeration person is doing an easy $80/hr, x2 if you are a ticketed roofer/electrician as well. It is one of the oldest trades and most respected. A lot of the army/navy in WW1,2 were taught refrigeration because of how pivotal it is to our survival.. If a truck says Hvac, ductless, ducting on it then its refrigeration.. its all refrigeration, I can't think of anything in a grocery store that isn't a job that the refrigeration trade doesn't handle, even shelving. Also, look into a ductless system if you are still using base boards..

Not to mention gas the amount of gas experience you get with refrigeration will have you sitting around $300/hr at some oil rig if you play your cards right. The electrical side, soldering and micro soldering broken boards is what I like, fixing water damaged boards.. that was a natural progression into micro soldering phones and recovering data which is the big bux.

I like rossanne and she should have never lost her show, but there is a point where someone who is constantly political needs to just shut the fuck up, especially when half the cast you work with are gay and/or heavily left. I wouldn't doubt she was "trapped" into losing that show, but alas.. Shes still a Karen.
I think I may have water damage to my baseboards, but doesn’t seem to be mold. AZ is a pretty dry climate and that is the guest bath, it’s rarely used

For 2 years I had my cousin and his 3yr old daughter living with me and using that bathroom. And I remember the little kid was a machine, playing outside in the summer mid day like 110 out. I didn’t have a pool so she’s take breaks where she came in and took baths, and as I passed in the hall I’d hear her splashing around doing her make believe shit. I assumed my cousin took care of it because the floors weren’t visibly wet, but clearly not that well

I didn’t notice until you mentioned it because I guess I really never focus on those, although I vacuum and mop regularly