Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2022, 01:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really, did you really... just skip and pretend the whole part where Trump grovelled before Putin on live TV and ignore our CIA? Maybe the fact Trump quivered has he tried to double back wasn't enough on TV for you? That leaving the Nuclear treaty and Syria bases weren't a gift to Putin. Come on.... Really? Putin got what he wanted from his GOP stooge
I honestly don’t care what Trump said or did in some clip you have. I was coming from the assumption you were making that Trump was a Putin ally. Let’s go with that

I’m struggling to understand why Putin would choose to NOT be aggressive when he has an ally in the US, and rather wait. It sounds like he chose to be aggressive when he knew he had the weaker opponent

That’s what it sounds like. Maybe this is 4D chess strategy and I’m just not seeing it

Quote:
I don't see how you could since it was Trump's plan. Where the area by the end of Trump's presidency was so distablized from the downsizing of troops to only 2500 from 10,800 U.S. troops by the end of Obama's presidency. Or was it the failed treaty Trump made with the Taliban that released as many as 5000 Taliban fighters during his presidency. Because you know the treaty was just going swimmingly when they were talking it through while the Taliban said it was all good and still attacking.

"The Taliban negotiators got no sense that anything was amiss and later posted on Twitter that the atmosphere was good.

But the same day, aides told Mr. Trump about a suicide car bomb attack that killed an American soldier and 11 others. "

No Biden was did what he did with Trump's mess.
Doesn’t change the fact they waited for Biden. We can agree to disagree on that being a giant coincidence part