Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2022, 01:21 AM
Banned

Default I got meme'd on by the wiki page ngl

I'm not even mad. I actually think it's kind of funny, and admittedly, I've been drinking tonight. I gave up alcohol 2 nights ago, but my mom bought me a case of sour monkey and said I should drink it since it's Christmas, so I did.

Was camping the guards in East Freeport, and I was 93% into my level when I went to sell and when I came back I realized a necromancer had taken my camp. Wasn't upset at all. I love to see other players enjoying this game, and I just figured I would swing by Spectres and pick up the 7% of exp I needed super quick with the exp bonus.

I get there and spectres are camped, so I sneak passed this duo all the while thinking "it's funny how so many people don't realize Cyndreela is really good experience," and think it's crazy that no one pulled her. But I want to be sneaky, so I don't say anything and I pull her, can't believe how lucky I got.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

At first I'm like okay, once I kill her she will respawn with no buffs. Hell nah, fam. I don't kill her. She over here quading me for 175 damage NBD and next thing I know I'm just dead. I was genuinely confused at why my pet just suddenly disappeared, I figured she cast cancel magic on him or something because her wiki page says she do be known to do that.

Yall are good trolls, I'll give you that.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I even respect it because it's kind of hilarious.

I guess I have now become Snortles 2.0 without even realizing it. Forever RIP my soul.

Hell nah, fam.