Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2023, 07:55 PM
Orc

Lightbulb TV / Webcast Series Suggestions

Hello I would like to offer some crowd sourcing for TV series / web series suggestions.

I will list some of the shows I watch / why I enjoy them and encourage others to do so in order to find enjoyable new series for myself and others.

Series I have enjoyed and why:

Better Call Saul: Violence, psychological effect of drug usage on communities, psychological profiles on evolving characters.

Breaking Bad: Violence, psychological effect of drug usage on communities, psychological profiles on evolving characters.

Davinci's demons: Violence, Engineering, interesting historical references, psychological profiles on evolving characters.

Game Of Thrones: Violence, Sex, Interesting politics/ psychological profiles, excellent CGI / battle scenes

Merlin: Violence, Sexuality, interesting characters, deep fantasy elements.

Rome (HBO): Violence, great battle scenes, Historical reference and interesting politics

Sherlock: Violence, mystery, interesting evolving characters, psychological profiles

Spartacus : Violence, Historical references, Sex, interesting politics/ psychological profiles, excellent battle scenes

Squid game: Interesting political and psychological profiles, violent elements

The Handsmaids Tale: Interesting political and psychological profiles, violent elements

The Sandman: Violence, interesting psychological profiles, good fight scenes, evolving characters.

The walking dead / spinoffs: Violence, very interesting evolving characters. I enjoyed all of them except for one (The world beyond) I found the development to be too slow paced.

The Wire: Violence, psychological effect of drug usage on communities, psychological profiles on evolving characters.

The witcher: Violence, Sexuality, interesting characters, deep fantasy elements.

Twisted metal: Violence, Sexuality, interesting characters.

Vikings: Violence, interesting historical references, psychological profiles on evolving characters.

Post analysis I enjoy watching violence, historical referenced material, psychologically evolving characters, interesting fight scenes and occasionally well thought out fantasy. Sorry about my lack of punctuation/ not editing I wanted to get this out there rather than focus on it like it is a college thesis

Thank you for your suggestions, please feel free to leave your own / favorite series or reflect on mine. I appreciate your time and effort reading this post and appreciate being able to check out your own favorite series.
Last edited by grims; 08-19-2023 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: Poor grammar