Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2023, 10:32 AM
Banned

Default nobody cares

i've noticed in this world nobody cares, you hold the door for someone in public they don't even say thank you. i push my shopping cart in walmart and someone almost bumps into me around the corner, i'm the one that's quick to say "i'm sorry" when i wasnt even in the wrong, and i dont even get a "oh it's ok, it was my fault" nothing...no response...it's as if if people just think others are there for them, and it's always someone elses fault, no one takes any responsibility/accountability for anything anymore. go through a dunkin drive through, its a miserable woman, i say thank you have a nice day maam, as she hands me the food, she says nothing back, window shuts. it's just absolutely so disrespectful, so disengaged society is. so not willing to smile, or even fake a smile in public. people have 0 shame in their game. its everywhere...there are no thank you's or your welcomes. none. just a bunch of miserable people that expect you to move for them. also when you walk around a store, guys will just walk right into you if YOU dont move out of THEIR way...i'll never understand this mentality of people...its so self centered, the world is mine, idgaf, mentality. its gross, its unattractive and it needs to change immediately.