Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2010, 11:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's funny, because I've been on since 6:30PM. It's 10:30PM now and have only had 1 orc hill group offer, which I had to leave because mobs were turning green.
Try Crushbone much? Create your own group?

Quote:

This wasn't a bitch thread about not getting groups. This was about the game being CLEARLY different than classic in respect to how melee works. I'm not going to flex my e-peen about how I've played EQ longer than you, but I've got enough common sense to make simple observations.

I played a dwarf cleric back in '99, and I'm playing one right now. Soloing to level 20 for a surname, an experience that I can remember as if it happened yesterday, was largely easier than it is right now on this Emulated server, and I've got better gear on here than I did back then.

It's not incredibly difficult to fathom that formulas may be off.
So 2-3 people bitching about it in the last 6 months since they did the melee fix obviously means its completely broken.

Coming onto the Bugs forum and whining about how you remember doing more melee damage in classic is not going to get help from the dev's. How about some screenshots? Parses? ANY proof other than "well i played EQ a lot and I remember it being much easier than it is here."