Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Kobold

Default So i get banned for "boxing"

So I get my brother to make an account and come play on the PvP server. He gets to level 8 and we head to unrest for some PL. Literally less than 10 minutes into being in the zone we both get banned. I obviously make a post in the petition forums that goes as follows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was just banned power leveling my brother in unrest. I had an ip exemption put on my account for a reason... we both play together. Literally in the same room.
The response?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were power leveling him with both characters logged in from the same computer.

I sat and watched you box. You were obviously boxing and our system alerted us that they were logged in from the same computer.

So unless he was playing from your lap.....i don't believe he was participating.
Nice blatant lie in the bold right there. Not only was I actually not boxing there is no message GM's get when people even box from the same computer. We all have seen people do it and know people who still do. Hell im in vent right now with someone who is double boxing. After calling her out on the complete lie ive been ignored for the last week and a half.

If i was actually boxing i'd suck it up and leave.. but the fact that I wasn't and then being lied to by the GM herself who literally couldn't have watched us for more than 2 minutes is pretty sad. Hell we did two pulls and then he memmed his level 9 spells. I was banned right after. This server is barely still alive and I was someone who played constantly on it.. There goes another 2 players. Whats that 5% of the population?

I now understand why when i first started playing here everyone called her out on being a complete moron. Its clear she has no idea about anything. Which is why I've seen her log in and then talk in OOC about how she is on "but wont be helping anyone with any problems". She's the definition of useless. Solid Gm's all around. I guess lieing and then ignoring me when I explain what happened while calling you out on your bullshit is one way to deal with the situation. Well played. Peace *****s