Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2012, 02:30 AM
Banned

Default Was a fun run while it lasted

Going to say farewell to everyone now and giving my account to my cousion not sure if he will play once a week even less than that. But with litterly ONE exp group for level 33 range per day last three days while being apart of the 5% population of the server the game has become dull and bland for me.

The reason I picked EQ was for the groups and the relationships built while leveling up, it was perfect 1-30 but once I hit 30 everything went down hill. The major exp zones in live Cazic Thule, Lower Guk, Paw, and even SolB are ghost towns and not used at all for leveling groups. All that leaves is ONE grouping spot in mistmoore as everyone is afraid to go INSIDE the castle which leaves the Castle Entrance which is half the time of the past 3 days been camped by people getting power levled.

Now with all the help I have asked for over the past 3 days the number one response from EVERYONE seems to be this. Re-roll a SOLO class so you can SOLO to 60 and THEN enjoy the game because you can afford to have better gear then SOLO those levels again becuase no one plays there, or pay for a power level "like everyone else". With power leveling costing 2.5k-3k per HOUR it is an option I can't choose because 1-33 I have only accumulated 2.4k gold so I can't even really afford ONE hour!

Seems to be with most all first timers who don't want to play a solo character and a group dependant character will play until these levels here then quit you really need to look at this issue maybe even offer double exp in the zones that are NEVER used because of the "bugs" in the zones.

But I will say it was a FUN 12 days even though there have been SIX nights with login issues (half), it is still well ran for a FREE game(besides the 25+ petitons I have sent for support with having a Sur name since my first one was deleted by a GM). So with all that being said I am going to take a few days rest from computer games go get some sunlight and wait for d3 if any of you are playing there (US WEST) you can reach me on character "Powahfull" or "Eyepk" and I wish everyone the best and future happiness on this EMU server.

Powahfull 33 rogue (retired)