Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: How long will it take?
Under 2 hours 10 8.33%
2-6 hours 10 8.33%
6-12 hours 12 10.00%
12-16 hours 15 12.50%
16+ hours 73 60.83%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2020, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Manastone is a fuckin garbage item
Old 12-19-2020, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

This is going to be an attempt to make the manastone look good in order to rmt for more

Get a job loser
Old 12-19-2020, 04:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is going to be an attempt to make the manastone look good in order to rmt for more

Get a job loser
nah its common knowledge he has thousands of scrolls on hundreds of toons. Its a "how quick can I be handed and hand in thousands of scrolls to the quest NPC"

He needs to account for the time it took to farm/buy the scrolls and make hundreds of toons, not to mention the time it took him to make the money to buy the scrolls, store the scrolls etc etc etc.
Old 12-19-2020, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
castle is more of an attention seeker than I.. let that sink in
Let’s not go too far.
Old 12-19-2020, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

I thought the scrolls got nerfed
Old 12-19-2020, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought the scrolls got nerfed
maybe it was only like 1 hr with scrolls as originally intended and now they just gotta do 2x as much and they knew it was getting nerfed cuz they're on the inside, and they nerfed it themselves, but this is like just showing off because they wanna be kewl kids [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-19-2020, 06:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it'll be fastest 1-50 on a fresh toon.

My levelling skills are almost on par with my numbchuk skills, so I'll probably do it with a permadeath challenge, or fists only, or no spells.

Maybe no healing, no DS, no AoE, no pet. I don't know, I need to assess the extent of my levelling skills and make the decision then so it's a challenge.

I can't just go and take the fastest 1-50, period, and do it without some extra challenge.
You are going to turn in gnoll scrolls.
Old 12-19-2020, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He needs to account for the time it took to farm/buy the scrolls and make hundreds of toons, not to mention the time it took him to make the money to buy the scrolls, store the scrolls etc etc etc.
this is the correct opinion
Old 12-19-2020, 06:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are going to turn in gnoll scrolls.
Are you implying his accomplishment here might not be on par with DEFEATING THE SLEEPER? Because he’s said it is, and who am I supposed to believe?
Old 12-19-2020, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet he could if he's doing gnoll scroll turnin shenanigans. A handful of friends logging in the parked mules to pass him scrolls repeatedly would make it go pretty quick.

If he's actually killing mobs, no way in hell.
Oh I thought he said it was not using scrolls somehwere ITT? I assumed it'd be that too but then saw that he wasnt gonna use them and got intersted, but maybe I am just seeing things lol
Closed Thread