Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 04:19 PM
Banned

Ma$ter Yi is only 450 IP, but it ha$ everything you want

PM me your $creen name
Old 07-26-2013, 04:24 PM
Banned

Only Supreme knows that X+Y=A=X+B and therefore that Y and B are equal.

What'd you get on your SATs bro?
Old 07-26-2013, 09:23 PM
Banned

you guys are funny

tattling on eachother like anyone cares
Old 07-26-2013, 09:24 PM
Banned

tomato doing way to much forumquesting, not enough fox news
Old 07-26-2013, 09:27 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

tomato def plays, cuz he is on forums more when server down.

paying 50 Tomato'$ for info on his new char
Old 07-26-2013, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

whats up with you guys and aim. also do you have the the early 90s version or that new shit because the new shit ISNT CLASSIC

i use icq cuz i love that "uh oh" sound everytime you get a pm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-26-2013, 09:30 PM
Banned

woah Aggy. Stay off my $hit.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:35 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
woah Aggy. Stay off my $hit.
bite you're swag all day dog.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:47 PM
Sarnak

Dat Swag Juice

Forum Police Rangers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 View Post
Not that I give a shit about this shit box.
Old 07-27-2013, 07:10 AM
Banned

So let me get this straight, You say Lite boxed back in the days when you guilded with him but you never reported him for it despite all the shit talking you are saying now about it being equivalent to hacking and quoting amelindas post? But wasn't that over a year or two ago, Why now do you all of a sudden decide to bring up boxing? Is it because you know your own members run MQ and YOU are trying to deflect?

I gotta give nizzar props for recording a so called 2 box of a couple select videos where one player moves, then another player moves. All the while hes abusing the bugged OOR lvl dispell. Go record another 100hrs of video and pick out what could be 2 minutes of anything.

There are obviously members in nihi who run MQ, Just because your in the guild doesn't mean your privy to everything especially something that could get multiple characters/accounts banned if any word is leaked to wrong person. Though seeing all the up and coming <enter the 2 newest pvp guilds on red with former vztz'ers> and other people playing.

Yes sometimes people can get a lucky cast off on a ghost. Other times its just so blatant you can't use the ghost excuse forever. When playing vs AoE pvp I am very familiar with ghosted chars especially since I zone faster then most. Easy way to beat this is to simply zone hop, Or if you can afford to take the damage. Zone and pray you have no ghost left behind while you run far out of range of said player so that even if they get one cast off it doesn't kill you. A recent encounter in lavastorm where my monk was ice cometed(while my brother sat there and watched from OOR char at sola entrance) I had a 15-20 second head start zoning out of sol a, I ran up the hill past the goblins down the hill and kept running a bit further and started camping as the zone was still empty of only us two. 15 seconds into camp I am hit with a ice comet while said wizard never ran any further then then out of the cave entrance of sol a yet acquired target on my monk. Now as far as I know only AoE's have a no range check, Maybe I wasn't far enough away and Ice comet was in range and it didnt take the world between us into effect. Sometimes you get beat up, or die and suck it up. Sometimes a certain encounter can sit there and puzzle you as to how it happened.

tl;dr version - some of nihi run MQ confirmed, nizzar attempts to post video evidence of 2 boxing but instead records himself OOR exploit pelling level 60s on a level 30 enchanter. Tomato_king still plays on red confirmed. I whined about possible MQ /target hax. Agatha wants to eat tomato swag.
Closed Thread