Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

https://web.archive.org/web/20010624...ofthefaithfrm6

Prexus rotations for: Trakanon, VS, CT, Dain

Nagafen/Vox + Planes were previously posted.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2013, 04:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeanicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who are you, and why should I give a fiddler's fuck about your opinion on anything?
He's just a coat tail rider peanut gallery shit talker.
Old 12-05-2013, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol why are you perma "mad" ?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2013, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^Rode on 3 guilds coat tails recently.
Merkk would know!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^Rode on 3 guilds coat tails recently.
Merkk would know!
hows eharmony dawg
Old 12-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeanicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who are you, and why should I give a fiddler's fuck about your opinion on anything?
npcf whoru
Old 12-05-2013, 07:38 PM
Fire Giant

Fay, Sev, Talendor, and others can also been seen in the calendar reservation system if you follow the posted sites to the calendar system. Tormax, Zlandicar, and Yelinak were eventually added to rotations, but it took a long time for the server to catch up to the first guild to down them.

Also, lol @ 25+ guilds on VS rotation.

Old 12-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, we now have Faz saying there was a rotation on Karana, Xasten saying there was a rotation on Prexus, and Tenlaar saying there was a rotation on Innoruuk. Whether or not this is good or bad, it's obvious that, as I said, rotations were classic on some, but not all, servers.

How about you admit you were wrong on that one?
We also had rotations on The Rathe / Karanas server. Our calendar was called the rathe travel agency (rta). The rules were you had to race and beat one of the guilds already on rotation to get on it with your guild for each mob in question. Planes could be reserved on the calendar in advance for a guild for a day and in some cases a weekend. This was during velious era, I don't think we had rotations pre-velious, or if we did, it was just between the top guilds.

The thing is it was all handled very civil like instead of everyone being pieces of shit about it. GMs didn't allow guilds to train each other. Raid forces respected each other, if a raid force was in a plane, no other raid force would enter out of mutual respect.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, we now have Faz saying there was a rotation on Karana, Xasten saying there was a rotation on Prexus, and Tenlaar saying there was a rotation on Innoruuk. Whether or not this is good or bad, it's obvious that, as I said, rotations were classic on some, but not all, servers.

How about you admit you were wrong on that one?
Im showing some targets rotated 7 months into velious. Almost all of which were previous content targets. I never said there wasn't rotations I said there wasnt boss mob rotations in Kunark, and that when boss mobs get added it was like 1-3 targets.
Which completely supports my other statement that Kunark becomes less interesting in Velious and the top guilds lay off on the mobs so rotations can be formed for the more casual guilds.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said there wasnt boss mob rotations in Kunark
https://web.archive.org/web/20011031...0raids?page=16

On this, half-eaten, broken archive.org page you have a Sev reservation on 12/30/00. 25 days after the launch of Velious. In addition to the Trak and VS rotations already demonstrated (including a VS thread 55 days after the launch of Velious shown here) you have 5+ witnesses all attesting to the validity of rotations that shared the majority of raid targets in their current expansions

If you examine this smartcalendar link: https://web.archive.org/web/20001202...lendar/1101707

You'll notice that the Prexus dragon rotations were in effect BEFORE 12/5/00, and that they were not modified on this page after 12/5/00 because they were left as they were during Kunark - as a reservation system that included all boss mobs with the exception of VP which was not cleared by a second guild until well into Velious. Rotations did exist in classic, and they included much of the most current content at any given time.
Closed Thread