Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 10:29 AM
Kobold

On live we used to agro kite with my mage and a wizzy buddy all the time. This was after level 50 when the water pet gets backstab though.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:31 PM
Fire Giant

no utility who needs that when you have all that damage. Not to mention the porting and also dam shields.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quylein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I duo'd mage/wiz all thru Tholuxe palles and it was a great combo imho.. espcially for taken any outdoor area.. get a Clarity port and duo... quick fun xp

My second was dru/mag combo and it was fun too but there was alot more Oh shit with druid then wizard.. mainly the player but meh.. was also easiet to get a grp duo w/ a wizard as my second then a druid.
Had to be the player, if youre talking outdoors a druid would be the best option, breaking camps with harmony/sow and buffs are alore more benificial to the mage. They are also a viable option for healing the pet along with the mage.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:15 PM
Sarnak

mage/mage or mage/enchanter are the bomb and I'd bet they'd be the fastest duos to hit 50 for whatever thats worth.
Closed Thread