Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thank you very much finally an answer. so the agreed solution upon then is /random on a rotation. Couldn't tell if the situation was serious with his post or flaming me.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by svenghali [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be respectful to others. We have wishes and a desired playstyle that differs from yours. Lord bob got excluded from all raid discussions. Lord bob got excluded from the tier 2 rotation. Lord bob wishes to raid. Lord bob doesn't want a rotation. We wiped at 20-25% on our first dragon attempt with 27 ish, 3 clerics, and half of our dps lvl 53 and lacking resist gear.

Show respect and you will be shown respect in return. This is what is lacking from the current raid climate, not some required carebear rotation to allow everyone to faceroll dragon loots.
First off, I would like to say that I have nothing against lord bob guild. I've grouped with some of the ppl from that guild and have nothing bad to say about them. With that being said....

Clearly you must not think you're getting carebear'd either. The only reason your guild is even a discussion is because the server put a leash on TMO. Before the Tier 1/2 raid policy you wouldn't of even seen that dragon let alone make an attempt at it.

With all due respect let's not forget who we are here. Most dps lvl 53? no resist? You have been carebear'd mobs more than any other legitimate T2 raiding guild.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Banned

clearly they should have attempted to steal BDAs mobs, the Tier 2 pixel hungry overlords. hopefully they will correct their mistake on the next repop attempt
Old 01-07-2014, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin2090 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First off, I would like to say that I have nothing against lord bob guild. I've grouped with some of the ppl from that guild and have nothing bad to say about them. With that being said....

Clearly you must not think you're getting carebear'd either. The only reason your guild is even a discussion is because the server put a leash on TMO. Before the Tier 1/2 raid policy you wouldn't of even seen that dragon let alone make an attempt at it.

With all due respect let's not forget who we are here. Most dps lvl 53? no resist? You have been carebear'd mobs more than any other legitimate T2 raiding guild.
So, you're saying, that without TMO none of you guys would have ever seen raid targets.

I hope you guys thank TMO for all their hard work and dedication.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by log [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(Making a post in Server Chat confirming an agreement has been reached among T2 guilds pointing to a post in which the details can be found would probably help, rather than an ambigious thread in Raid Discussion would probably help).
You're repeating my position as if I was defending yours. Your guild had multiple people reach out to you to invite you to take part in the rotation. To feign ignorance as to the specifics of the rotation is ridiculous, because any response from Hyjal other than 'no thanks, we'll get our merbs' would have led to discourse concerning the specifics.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Staff doesn't like rotations and this guild is keeping competition for rotations. Seems like everything is in order to me.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:06 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're repeating my position as if I was defending yours. Your guild had multiple people reach out to you to invite you to take part in the rotation. To feign ignorance as to the specifics of the rotation is ridiculous, because any response from Hyjal other than 'no thanks, we'll get our merbs' would have led to discourse concerning the specifics.
Continue bashing lord bob if you want, as i was attempting to clarify/protect the interests of all up and coming possible tier 2 guilds and players and not just doljoni.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:07 PM
Sarnak

http://www.twitch.tv/oshieh/c/3507008
Old 01-07-2014, 07:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by log [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Continue bashing lord bob if you want, as i was attempting to clarify/protect the interests of all up and coming possible tier 2 guilds and players and not just doljoni.
I think every other guild on the server has better leadership than Doljon. They don't need your help. You need a map and written directions to know how to contact a guild leader.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:10 PM
Orc

Cool, so we finally get some an arena for "fair" competition and you guys want to gang up on Dolj so that we don't get anything? Kinda like what has been happening to your guilds this whole time, no?

We just wanna play some EQ and kill some dragons. Some of you guys are fuckin' insane.
Closed Thread