Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 05:56 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have an ogre warrior alt. When comparing raw tanking power / survivability against my DE SK, the difference class/race makes is depressing.
Does this translate to "I wish I would have rolled an Ogre SK" ? Or are you happy with your DE?

Old 02-07-2014, 06:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this translate to "I wish I would have rolled an Ogre SK" ? Or are you happy with your DE?
I love my DE SK. Had I known then what I know now about race would I still have picked DE? Probably not.

Without spending any allocation points, starting STA:
Ogre 127
DE 70
DIFF 57

At level 60, 57 STA ~ 342hp (I think 1sta = almsot 6hp I can't quite remember). It is disgusting how much pp I have spent to gain just 20 extra hps in a slot. Combine that info with being able to cast FD while being attacked by 3+ mobs due to frontal stun immunity and one can start to make a compelling case for ogre. The downside would be that you would look like Myuharin. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]