Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 01:14 PM
Kobold

Default Colqhoun the level 23 Human Ranger

Hi, I would like to get my stuff back that you took from me. You must have spotted me running to a secluded location where I was making a drop transfer and decided to take my items I was transferring while camouflaged. While stealing items during a drop transfer is not against server rules (keep this in mind people, you are actually better off handing your items to a random level 1 person than drop-transferring), it does put you on par with a ninja-looter.

I have also found out who your main is. Please just give me back what you took from me and I'll forget the whole thing, honestly. I'm pretty reasonable.

You can message me here or in-game as Andrea. I should be on from roughly 5pm-9pm est. Thanks!
Old 04-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 04-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Kobold

Get anything good Colqhoun the level 23 Human Ranger?
Old 04-08-2014, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Stop doing Drop transfers. Simple as that. Find a level 60 with a class R or class C guild tag and ask them to do transfer for you.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop doing Drop transfers. Simple as that. Find a level 60 with a class R or class C guild tag and ask them to do transfer for you.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 04-08-2014, 01:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trust me I will. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I actually got someone to help transfer all of the stuff off of my tunnel mule right after this. From now on I'm just going to hand to it someone 50+ in a reputable guild.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

? I've never had issues doing drop transfers, and I do a lot of them.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbers_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my items go now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Large Bat

Gear adrift...is a gift...

Reminds me of a time back in EQ live, when I found a tolan's bracer in the bazaar for 1500pp. The guy had forgot to add another 0 at the end. I snatched it up for 1500, and 5 min later the guy sends me a tell saying I have to sell it back to him, he made a mistake, for pay him the 13500pp difference. I lol'd at him, and told him to pay more attention when listing items for sale. Dude freaked out and spammed the zone saying a was a thief/cheater/scammer etc, for days!. I don't know how many people messaged me saying they'd have done the same thing. Actually, I don't know what that story has to do with this one, just thought I would share. I was also more of a d!ck back then. If it happened again today, or like in your case, I'd probably just give your stuff back.
Old 04-10-2014, 11:20 AM
Aviak

A lot of people are scum, especially when hiding behind the anonymity of a screen.

Neeron Underhill
34 Warrior

Nasr Drogba
24 Necromancer

Closed Thread