Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pricilia was waiting all weekend for VT too. Why is Saraya such a unique fucking snowflake that she can ninja loot a mob because she was waiting too? Both enchanters were sitting there waiting for VT to pop, she popped, we got our force there first, we killed the mob, and Saraya ninja looted the corpse the second the corpse opened by spam clicking and winning that coinflip.

saraya was waiting for a week, not a weekend. Saraya is unique because BDA essentially was in the zone with however many alts of bda that were logged off in there, It's strictly a dick manuever, it's pretty pathetic no matter how rare the mob is, if someone is camping a mob longer than you and actually staying at camp move on. It's stupid that GMs would ban saraya because you guys didn't have your enchanter in the group and the corpse timer went to FFA, your fault and you should of been Shit outta luck. Shit ain't classic.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
saraya was waiting for a week, not a weekend. Saraya is unique because BDA essentially was in the zone with however many alts of bda that were logged off in there, It's strictly a dick manuever, it's pretty pathetic no matter how rare the mob is, if someone is camping a mob longer than you and actually staying at camp move on. It's stupid that GMs would ban saraya because you guys didn't have your enchanter in the group and the corpse timer went to FFA, your fault and you should of been Shit outta luck. Shit ain't classic.
... So many things wrong with this post. Lemme try and sum it up: the BDA chanter had a guild to help them so it is bullshit that they got the kill.

To which I'll reply, in similar foolish fashion: Saraya doesn't have a guild, so doesn't need an epic.

EDIT 1: And enchanters wait MONTHS for VT sometimes, a week isn't shit.

EDIT 2: ... you're on red aren't you? Did I just get trolled? I think I just got trolled. Damn it.
Last edited by lecompte; 05-05-2014 at 04:22 PM..
Old 05-05-2014, 04:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xexbis0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry to bring rationality to the discussion here, and I'm not excusing Saraya's actions (nor do I know shim).

But I can understand how staring at a wall on a monitor for 16 hours a day and having a guild come and jack the pop before your force got there in time could drive someone to go off the deep end.

Also, I have no idea how this spawn works (if it has to spawn by day 7), but dumb decision to remain un-anon if so. You are pretty much allowing any other competing chanter to /who all Saraya to see if mob is still in window.
You guys are doing it all wrong if you're staring at the monitor.. you guys need to use GAMETEXTRIGGERS.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry I disagree with this theory. The mob shouldn't go to whoever poopsocked the longest award. TBH, half of these poopsockers are AFK. When my VD popped, 5/6 trackers were sitting idle afk for about 10 minutes.

In order to ensure you get a mob, you really got to ask some friends to leave an alt camped out near the zone so you can log in and get the kill so you don't have to wait again. If you're socking against 5 trackers and you expect by yelling in guild "VT IS UP, HAELP", odd's are against you.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekniq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry I disagree with this theory. The mob shouldn't go to whoever poopsocked the longest award. TBH, half of these poopsockers are AFK. When my VD popped, 5/6 trackers were sitting idle afk for about 10 minutes.

In order to ensure you get a mob, you really got to ask some friends to leave an alt camped out near the zone so you can log in and get the kill so you don't have to wait again. If you're socking against 5 trackers and you expect by yelling in guild "VT IS UP, HAELP", odd's are against you.
If that's going to be the ruling, then fine, but personally I still follow the concept of first in line goes first and no need to be dicks about it, especially when we're talking about playing a game. Isn't the real world already full of enough of it? Heck, I just gave away Gynok's ring to the guy that ooc'd that he was up, he had no chance of taking him out.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Sarnak

This thread really needs to be moved to RnF and half of the posters need some sort of forum ban for trolling Server Chat into thinking that the in game rules on this are remotely grey. Fuck how many Ragefire QQ threads have there been over the years from pearl turn-ins just like the classic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivNLDnetOwk ? Does the first raid force there kill Ragefire even though they didn't turn in the pearl? Fuck no because they know better. Do they Ninja the corpse as soon as it unlocks? Fuck no because they know better. Can Ragefire be duoed just like VT? Yup.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If that's going to be the ruling, then fine, but personally I still follow the concept of first in line goes first and no need to be dicks about it, especially when we're talking about playing a game. Isn't the real world already full of enough of it? Heck, I just gave away Gynok's ring to the guy that ooc'd that he was up, he had no chance of taking him out.
No way man!!! You can't just go around letting people who aren't in one of the top 3 or 4 guilds have pixels! This isn't a game!!! This is justification for my very existence!!!!!
Old 05-05-2014, 04:54 PM
Banned

Im just kinda in awe someone got banned over ninja looting. Devs on live never gave a damn, it was up the community as a whole to deal with the ninja's.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No way man!!! You can't just go around letting people who aren't in one of the top 3 or 4 guilds have pixels! This isn't a game!!! This is justification for my very existence!!!!!
Yeah, I know, I get berated for it all the time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubbz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im just kinda in awe someone got banned over ninja looting. Devs on live never gave a damn, it was up the community as a whole to deal with the ninja's.
Ya I think a ban is a bit severe. I think that's the point of the thread, in the case Saraya is not banned - THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
Closed Thread