Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2014, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Most people on blue suck at the game.
Old 05-11-2014, 11:50 PM
Sarnak

Last I checked a month or so ago, there were 500+ logged on the blue server and like 17 or some pathetic number logged on the red sever. Granted it was after midnight, but 17?

And sorry, but blue is not classic Everquest either. I don't remember GM mandated loot rationing, excessive repops to generate more loot, or giving guilds raid loot who normally wouldn't stand a chance. I also don't remember alt armies, nor do I remember an economy so out of whack with who knows how many trillions of plat in circulation.
Old 05-12-2014, 06:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and the politics at end-game are crazy good for building tension.
See, this is the part the Red assholes just don't get.
I get enough tension elsewhere, I don't play EQ to add to it.
You are not accomplishing anything by taunting and insulting, it's just not going to work and you sound ridiculously childish by continuing to try.
On top of that, now I can't even get away from the tension by playing on Blue, we have to have GM-sponsored propaganda in addition to training wheels added to Red so people get enough candy to want to play there.
Fuck right the hell off already.
Old 05-12-2014, 06:56 AM
Fire Giant

People who get a kick out of red were bullied in school.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:18 AM
Planar Protector

What did a zek ever do besides zerg rush a kerafyrm?

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 05-12-2014, 11:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See, this is the part the Red assholes just don't get.
I get enough tension elsewhere, I don't play EQ to add to it.
You are not accomplishing anything by taunting and insulting, it's just not going to work and you sound ridiculously childish by continuing to try.
On top of that, now I can't even get away from the tension by playing on Blue, we have to have GM-sponsored propaganda in addition to training wheels added to Red so people get enough candy to want to play there.
Fuck right the hell off already.
You do seem pretty tense and angry over someone with a lot of time on this project stating his personal experience with both servers . Especially when you haven't even tried the other side, but are absolutely sure that you would hate it and we're all assholes for even mentioning it. Blue is...lucky to have you?

For everyone else who isn't on the verge of a nervous breakdown over elf forums...try it out if you feel Blue starting to stagnate. That's what ultimately got me to make the jump...as I was tired of gearing out and leveling another toon just to wait in lines and camp the same things I'd done for years. After a month on Red, the opportunity for all of my work to translate into making a difference in guild vs guild PvP encounters was a much bigger payoff than taking my loots to sit in EC and try to add more money to the pile. It's not low-key and easy, and you will feel your pulse rise plenty. But it's made a 15-year old game feel new again...and that's been more than worth it.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Banned

No he's right

No item loot

Roots/mezzes landing first cast (I've been told this wasnt the case on 2 returns) at over 160 magic resist

300 fire resist still take full spell damage

That's not the classic EQ PvP I remember

I'll wait till that's in order, personally

Until then? Yaw blue, more classic experience 1000x over
Old 05-13-2014, 09:12 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

A year so ago Chardok AOE groups only used players of skill. 6 Max. Then some stationary pile of atrophy coined the term proxy. Now, lazy players fuck over other lazy players for profit. When velious launches your gonna have to get out of the cave and group.

McChardok "1 million served"
Old 05-13-2014, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywarp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A year so ago Chardok AOE groups only used players of skill. 6 Max. Then some stationary pile of atrophy coined the term proxy. Now, lazy players fuck over other lazy players for profit. When velious launches your gonna have to get out of the cave and group.

McChardok "1 million served"
Red doesn't have that problem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2014, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red doesn't have that problem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Groups?
Closed Thread