Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 04:29 PM
Banned

Why do they have faces like the Hulk? Why so much dubstep and club music? Megan Fox as April? Why is shredder now a transformer?

Sorry but nothing beats the original. This is just fucking garbage, just like almost every reboot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Urnzz-eXO8

You're welcome.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:29 PM
Banned

Movie looks cool, turtles are acceptable.

Transformer Shredder and Megan Fox April though are both serious no-gos.

My nerd jimmies are rustled.
Old 06-24-2014, 06:58 PM
Banned

Unfortunately, I think TMNT peaked w/ Turtles in Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnFcArSTmD8

By the way, is there some website where you can link up with buddies and play arcade classics like this cooperatively? I would totally be down for getting together for some hot TiT action.

One of my fondest memories of childhood was getting a stack of quarters so heavy I considered just running to Mexico right then and there, but instead I teamed up with 3 strangers at Chuck-E-Cheese and we beat Turtles in Time. When the other kids ran out of money I was just like "quarters all day, son!" except I didn't talk like that back then. Or now, really.

Anyway, I think you can do "net-play" through some SNES emulators, but I've never tried it.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJspVE355Do

is and will be better than the movie
Old 06-24-2014, 09:46 PM
Kobold

That's a joke right? Someone just cleverly spliced all of that stuff together right?
Old 06-24-2014, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a joke right? Someone just cleverly spliced all of that stuff together right?
lol theres a whole season of ***** turtles

but to all these film producers and critics in this thread you fuckers was way to picky and closed minded for this movie
Old 06-24-2014, 11:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portasaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately, I think TMNT peaked w/ Turtles in Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnFcArSTmD8

By the way, is there some website where you can link up with buddies and play arcade classics like this cooperatively? I would totally be down for getting together for some hot TiT action.

One of my fondest memories of childhood was getting a stack of quarters so heavy I considered just running to Mexico right then and there, but instead I teamed up with 3 strangers at Chuck-E-Cheese and we beat Turtles in Time. When the other kids ran out of money I was just like "quarters all day, son!" except I didn't talk like that back then. Or now, really.

Anyway, I think you can do "net-play" through some SNES emulators, but I've never tried it.
This game made me the man I am today
Closed Thread