Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not sure your complaint is valid. I have never had a problem getting a bind. Especially as a newbie - broke - I had no problems finding a courtesy port.

We're you polite?

Did you send tells or spam in ooc?

Here's how I did it.

/tell randomwizard Hey man I just started p99 yesterday and would love to see the old non revamped commonlands. Would you mind sparing a port to save a long run?

Randomwizard tells you: welcome to p99 man. Absolutely.

Randomwizard inspects your level 5 druid butt

Randomwizard tells you: oh man - cloth and a cracked staff - you are really new lol. Do you have money for spells?

Me: I've got about 2.5 play saved up

Randomwizard tells you: here take this for spells

Randomwizard gives you 25p

Randomwizard ports you to WC, gives you invis, and makes sure you get to zone line safely.

P99 players are some of the most mature I've seen on an mmo since early eq. I cannot remember the last time I was just given things out of niceness. Selling belts to a high level twink on my bard, after inspecting me she gave me a 1k treeweave in lieu of the 60p she was about to give me for the goods.

So yeah - I don't understand the problem you're having. It is literally the opposite from what I have experienced.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 07-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only good post in this whole thread, grats
Old 07-07-2014, 11:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Fitting that the first negative response was Tiggles / Quickfingers. Never really plays in any capacity even in his own guild, which hates him. Just a self proclaimed forum troll lord.. Tiggles, why don't you go back to Pokeville cocksucker? We don't need your nerd rage at little Japanese kids and try to trick little boys and girls with promises of candy and soda into a basement in these forums.

Sorry to tell the newbie. A huge portion of these players are self absorbed dick bags worried about their plat count or how much they can insult other people on this server. Players in live are more courteous than P99 players and will always be.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wait! Lock this thread and I'll add [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh....php?p=1525285

LOL!
That thread is the one good thing this community has going for it, you monster.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure your complaint is valid. I have never had a problem getting a bind. Especially as a newbie - broke - I had no problems finding a courtesy port.

We're you polite?

Did you send tells or spam in ooc?

Here's how I did it.

/tell randomwizard Hey man I just started p99 yesterday and would love to see the old non revamped commonlands. Would you mind sparing a port to save a long run?

Randomwizard tells you: welcome to p99 man. Absolutely.

Randomwizard inspects your level 5 druid butt

Randomwizard tells you: oh man - cloth and a cracked staff - you are really new lol. Do you have money for spells?

Me: I've got about 2.5 play saved up

Randomwizard tells you: here take this for spells

Randomwizard gives you 25p

Randomwizard ports you to WC, gives you invis, and makes sure you get to zone line safely.

P99 players are some of the most mature I've seen on an mmo since early eq. I cannot remember the last time I was just given things out of niceness. Selling belts to a high level twink on my bard, after inspecting me she gave me a 1k treeweave in lieu of the 60p she was about to give me for the goods.

So yeah - I don't understand the problem you're having. It is literally the opposite from what I have experienced.
25plat? cheap CHEAAAAAAPPPP
Old 07-08-2014, 02:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That thread is the one good thing this community has going for it, you monster.
Pringles dead to me

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 07-08-2014, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

25plat was 10x more than my life savings at the time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 07-08-2014, 03:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itching [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of the people that hang out in GFAY are afk. The majority of the people on this server will go out of the way to help you, sometimes they might be busy, or helping a friend already.
Old 07-08-2014, 03:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cistern [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tells, tells, tells. This is the way to get things done in EQ. /who and /tell.
Old 07-08-2014, 08:16 AM
Orc

Dear op,

i hope nobody ever helps you and you die alone on this earth, you human garbage bag.