Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 06:31 PM
Sarnak

Default Level 56 Druid Question

I'm level 56 and I've been leveling in Kedge. Now I'm at the point where a lot of the zone is green con, but some of the blue con is hard for me to split. I was wondering if there was somewhere else that warranted EXP besides Kedge and Bear Pits. Not looking for super mega awesome exp, but just something I can semi afk.
Old 08-30-2014, 11:05 PM
Fire Giant

Have you tried the temple area in kedge? I did that area on my mage. Even just killing the 2 horses and 1 mermaid every 20 min was good exp up to 59.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:04 AM
Sarnak

I have tried Undertow's room, and those horses are alright, but with the whole sinking thing, it makes it harder. I've been trying to find the setting that prevented that, as it was a client sided thing, but so far no luck.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

Couple spots I would try are raptors in td, bugs in solb(charm bat), ogre guards inside oggok, com second floor
Old 09-01-2014, 10:05 PM
Kobold

Permafrost pit.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

He said besides pit, only reason I didnt mention it.
Old 09-02-2014, 01:00 AM
Kobold

Guess I chose not to read that part haha, exp is too good there at 56
Old 09-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm level 56 and I've been leveling in Kedge. Now I'm at the point where a lot of the zone is green con, but some of the blue con is hard for me to split. I was wondering if there was somewhere else that warranted EXP besides Kedge and Bear Pits. Not looking for super mega awesome exp, but just something I can semi afk.
Not quading, I found BW to be a decent place to AFK xp. Its not fantastic in the least, but I can single pull and solo wurms, sarnaks, and skellies that are blue conned. I sit next to the skyfire zone line and pull mobs to there. I made about 4-6% XP an hour there fighting a mob about every 4-5 mins (I used about 40% mana). One could probably also pull near Chardok for blue cons as well.

If you plan on pulling sarnak casters, make sure you buff up your cold/poison resists to avoid their ice/poison spells. They cast disease based spells as well but it doesn't drain your HP and it fades within I think 40 seconds or so, so I didn't bother buffing disease. Outside of that, you can cast your magic dot out of the range of their spells but breath of Ro brings you to their range, so cast, back up about 10 feet, and watch their HP drain while they can't cast on you.

If I remember correctly, raptors are still broken as I haven't seen a patch since they became broken so be wary if you plan on quading them. (http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...ghlight=raptor)
Old 09-02-2014, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Permafrost pit.
This is the right answer. Even if the OP mentioned it already.

Just bind down there in the safe area, and AFK or camp as you need and come back and charm kill when you can. Not really worth exping elsewhere unless you want to learn how to break seahorse caves.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the right answer. Even if the OP mentioned it already.

Just bind down there in the safe area, and AFK or camp as you need and come back and charm kill when you can. Not really worth exping elsewhere unless you want to learn how to break seahorse caves.
Tried that once, got womped and a death loop.
Closed Thread